Pause on camcorder

erentroy

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys, happy motorola lovers, inveterate smartphone users, does anybody know if motorola droid mini has pause while capturing videoclip.
I heard also moto x does not have option to go below 1080p on recording videos. How about motorola droid mini. Is it really so pity.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The stock Camera app does not appear to have a pause feature while video recording--I'm not sure if I've ever seen any stock camera that does that.

You've already checked the Camera app's settings to see if there is an option for video resolution?

erentroy

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
I haven't checked it yet 'cos i havent bought it yet.

The stock camera of sumsung and last sony have this option and someasus and maybe some other phones.
I havent seen proper nonstock applications for making videos. There is no nonstock camera that does. If it does it assembles mini clips, but the thing is this app is bad itself.

I dont really understand how this topic cannot attract people that use recording videos by smartphone. it is obvious that pause can help u get clip if u want to film something spaced at period of time. All non android previous generation phones did have this option. And i consider it stupid make 100 clips and then mount them wasting time if it is not tje most important video of your life! (for those who do)

btw nobody answered my question on gsmarena.

I also used moto i xt890 and the phone is great and small but does not have pause.

so i bought sony xperia z3 compact instead. One of those few not big sized that match my criteria.

I also used moto i xt890 and the phone is great and small but does not have pause.
moto droid is great phone because it is small (great display ratio) , maybe one small and modern on market.