Oh Joy its on the way!!!

Sebastianraven

May 1, 2010
www.twitter.com
Getting that Verizon email always makes my day!!!

Picked up Shipment Dates
Ship date Nov 9, 2010
Estimated delivery Nov 11, 2010 by 7:00 PM
Destination
LADERA RANCH, CA

Sebastianraven

May 1, 2010
www.twitter.com
When did your email come? How did you order?

My email came 2 hours ago.

I ordered it by calling Customer Care at 10 AM PST. I told them that my new job required I had a phone that used an "Enterprise push" email. The new Droid Pro will do that. So, I need to renew my 2 year contract in order to do this because my Incredible can't do this.

Of course, this is all BS, but the CSR wouldn't know, or even care. So, after being one of the first to get my Incredible, they set me up on a new 2 year contract after only 8 months.

And tada... Per FedEx
Nov 9, 2010 6:19 PM Picked upWEST CHESTER, PA

I'll have it in my hands before its even in the store.

Last edited:

Dilbert

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine yesterday morning (11/09) at 6AM, received order confirmation 10 minutes later which said the phone would be shipped out by 11/10. No tracking email received since yesterday. I just called VZW customer service, entered my phone number and it gave me the tracking # for my order. It's scheduled to arrive by this Friday (11/12). Sweet.

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
My email came 2 hours ago.

I ordered it by calling Customer Care at 10 AM PST. I told them that my new job required I had a phone that used an "Enterprise push" email. The new Droid Pro will do that. So, I need to renew my 2 year contract in order to do this because my Incredible can't do this.

Of course, this is all BS, but the CSR wouldn't know, or even care. So, after being one of the first to get my Incredible, they set me up on a new 2 year contract after only 8 months.

And tada... Per FedEx
Nov 9, 2010 6:19 PM Picked upWEST CHESTER, PA

I'll have it in my hands before its even in the store.

How does the Inc not do enterprise push? My EAS works as quickly as my BB's ever did on BES. Emails hit my phone within 10 seconds usually. Contacts and calendar sync within minutes of making a change.

Sebastianraven

May 1, 2010
www.twitter.com
How does the Inc not do enterprise push? My EAS works as quickly as my BB's ever did on BES. Emails hit my phone within 10 seconds usually. Contacts and calendar sync within minutes of making a change.

Did you read the second part where that was total BS? I said that as an excuse to upgrade.

spmmn

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
here's the email I got from vz this morning about my order. it will be interesting to see if you guys actually get delivery today.

My name is Daniel, and I apologize for the confusion, but removing the accessory from your order will not change the launch date of the device. While preorder shipping information has been submitted digitally to FedEx for many orders already, the devices themselves will not be delivered until 11/18/10, as this is the release date of the Motorola Droid Pro. I am sorry if this was not clear at the time of your order, but the absolute earliest you will receive the Motorola Droid Pro is the morning of November 18th.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DroidBerry

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine yesterday morning (11/09) at 6AM, received order confirmation 10 minutes later which said the phone would be shipped out by 11/10. No tracking email received since yesterday. I just called VZW customer service, entered my phone number and it gave me the tracking # for my order. It's scheduled to arrive by this Friday (11/12). Sweet.

This is exactly what happened to me as well. If you haven't yet received a tracking number please call customer service and verify your order status. In all likelihood they will provide you with a tracking number.

njdevs96

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
This whole situation has left a sour taste in my mouth. My order was placed at 11:50pm on the 8th and after spending two days on the phone with every group within VZW I was still told the 18th. They had no answers why people that placed their orders 10-12 hours after mine are recving them.....

xrussx

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I actually think I going to end up with an extra tomorrow. I ordered one, they said they couldn't find the order and to reorder so I did. Now I have two tracking numbers.

Sebastianraven

May 1, 2010
www.twitter.com
Aww yeah!

t6p5zs.jpg

njdevs96

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
can't wait mine is being delivered tomorrow. had the opportunity to play with one tonight at the verizon store. i loved the feel of the phone and it wasn't as big as i expected "good thing". since I am coming from a BB - can you setup yahoo mail on these or do you have to default to using gmail?