Droid Pro Memory

njdevs96

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Just curious if anyone knows the reasoning behind the Droid Pro only coming with 2GB of memory when the Droid X and 2 come with 8GB? Is it because the other two are meant more for multi-media use?

lazyyboy00

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
yea my guess would be because the droid pro is aimed toward a more business audience with them marketing all the enterprise and security features and its obvious similarity with Blackberry. The rest of the droid line up like the droid 2 and the X are aimed at the regular consumer who's more focused on the multi media aspect

whozat451

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
That would be my guess too. But...why? 2GB is still a good amount of space, but why skimp when other phones are shipping with the 8GB. If Verizon/Motorola just spent a few extra $$ on the 8GB for all these phones more people would be impressed and happy.

Sebastianraven

May 1, 2010
www.twitter.com
That would be my guess too. But...why? 2GB is still a good amount of space, but why skimp when other phones are shipping with the 8GB. If Verizon/Motorola just spent a few extra $$ on the 8GB for all these phones more people would be impressed and happy.

I'll be honest... it doesn't matter to me. I threw in my 16 gb SD card anyway.