Larger Battery now available on Verizon

Ride5C2

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Still looking for a case for mine with the extended, any ideas let me know. I've tried:

- VZW Case/holster combo = doesn't fit
- BodyGlove Case/Clip = fits perfectly (but screen faces out, so not my thing)
- Silicone sleeve = different experience from shortbus, the front lips on mine don't seem to fit properly, it's loose so I'm probably going to ditch it.

Dilbert

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Still looking for a case for mine with the extended, any ideas let me know. I've tried:

- VZW Case/holster combo = doesn't fit
- BodyGlove Case/Clip = fits perfectly (but screen faces out, so not my thing)
- Silicone sleeve = different experience from shortbus, the front lips on mine don't seem to fit properly, it's loose so I'm probably going to ditch it.

Wow, this really stinks, I want the battery but if no cases fit, that really changes the story....

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Picture size has been trimmed down (thanks Brett)

Guys please keep in mind the size of the photos you're uploading to the forums. I have a 22" screen and it still was a huge eyesore for me. Try your best to re-size them if they're huge. Thanks! :)

Eighty_3#AC

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
First of all, I haven't encountered the need for an extended battery using this device. It is definitely a lot better than the Droid Incredible battery.

Secondly, I agree that if there is an extended battery available, there should also be cases available that fit it.

brina042

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Secondly, I agree that if there is an extended battery available, there should also be cases available that fit it.

As I stated in my post above, the silicone case that I ordered from Verizon fits perfectly....also a case I ordered from Ebay fits perfectly as well. If you want a link just let me know....:)

Reactions: Eighty_3#AC

Eighty_3#AC

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
As I stated in my post above, the silicone case that I ordered from Verizon fits perfectly....also a case I ordered from Ebay fits perfectly as well. If you want a link just let me know....:)

I took your word for it and went ahead and ordered the extended battery. Thanks. :cool:

Eighty_3#AC

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks again, brina042. I received my extended battery yesterday afternoon, charged it all night, and will see how it does today. I'm sure performance will improve after a few full charges.

BTW...the case still fits, just like you said. Not perfect but near-perfect. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463