outlook sync help

jdinero2010

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon. I have been a Palm user for many years now and just received my Droid Pro in the mail this week. I am very happy with it, just don't quite understand it all yet.

My company has Outlook and the tech people here gave me the settings to sync with my outlook. It worked great, but I dont want to sync email, just contacts and calendar. After my initial setup, i dont know how to get them to re-sync. FOr example, if i change a contact or add a new on my computer outlook, how do i get it to reflect on my phone?

I have the Push setup and my calendar seems to update resasonably quickly but I don't know how to get new contacts to go to the phone. What am i missing?

-Thanks

Jenifer

CR4V3

Neighborhood IT Pro
Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
Good afternoon. I have been a Palm user for many years now and just received my Droid Pro in the mail this week. I am very happy with it, just don't quite understand it all yet.

My company has Outlook and the tech people here gave me the settings to sync with my outlook. It worked great, but I dont want to sync email, just contacts and calendar. After my initial setup, i dont know how to get them to re-sync. FOr example, if i change a contact or add a new on my computer outlook, how do i get it to reflect on my phone?

I have the Push setup and my calendar seems to update resasonably quickly but I don't know how to get new contacts to go to the phone. What am i missing?

-Thanks

Jenifer

As I understand it, your contacts and calendar should sync every so often, or when you make changes they'll be pushed down. You're not seeing additions in your contact list at all?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae