Gingerbread

Fatasaurus

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
you should ask on the mydroidworld where they leaked it for the x and 2. the droid 2 software will probably work on the pro. but i would ask just to be sure.

corydunbar

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
you should ask on the mydroidworld where they leaked it for the x and 2. the droid 2 software will probably work on the pro. but i would ask just to be sure.
it will not work, the droid 2 leak is for CDMA only, and the Droid pro is a global chipset. there is no way it would work correctly.

CR4V3

Neighborhood IT Pro
Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
I wouldn't hold my breath on seeing Gingerbread. It appears manufacturers believe it's more cost effective to release entirely new, or merely refreshed, handsets rather than update what's out already. And we know that the carriers support this business model.

oh ok then

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't hold my breath on seeing Gingerbread. It appears manufacturers believe it's more cost effective to release entirely new, or merely refreshed, handsets rather than update what's out already. And we know that the carriers support this business model.

Look at how wrong you were.

jaydee311

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Are you asking if you have the official update from "Motorola?Verizon" or telling us? Because I still don't have the update... unfortunately.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz