im rooted with droidmod, and my question is, for the 2.1 dockscreen, how do i keep it from going into screensaver mode with the green digital clock bouncing around? i like that at night, but at work i want the bright homescreen with my background. if its not possible, i guess ill have to change back to the 2.0 dock screen. thanks.
    04-22-2010 08:49 AM
    In menu - settings - applications - Development - check "Stay Awake" while charging.
    04-22-2010 10:20 AM
    He talking about how it switches from displaying the time/weather on the normal dock screen to just showing the bouncing clock after a little while, not that the display turns of when plugged in.
    04-22-2010 10:25 AM
    He talking about how it switches from displaying the time/weather on the normal dock screen to just showing the bouncing clock after a little while, not that the display turns of when plugged in.
    exactly, at home when im sleeping the bouncing clock is fine, but at work i like to keep the time/weather displayed.
    04-22-2010 12:26 PM
    anyone else?
    04-23-2010 09:45 AM
    I haven't been able to change it. Sometimes I notice that when it goes to the clock, and I tap it to bring it back, it stays that way, but sometimes not.
    04-23-2010 04:42 PM
    I haven't been able to change it. Sometimes I notice that when it goes to the clock, and I tap it to bring it back, it stays that way, but sometimes not.
    i did notice that also. kinda weird.
    04-24-2010 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD