Bugless Beast Froyo release!

thomascj

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Peter Alfonso

[ROM] Bugless Beast V0.1 FRF57 (FROYO) RC 6/09/10
Changelog will be up soon...For now, expect everything you would from Bugless Beast.

hot off the presses from pete's twitter account:

PeterAlfonso: #BuglessBeast #Froyo finally complete! Get it before the bandwidth goes! Peter Alfonso RT (6 minutes ago from web)

hawkfrost

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Bugless Beast releases Froyo ROM...

Pete has released his Froyo based on 57... The servers are swamped with people trying to download BB FRF57v.01

Downloading now....

Will report later..

;)

Hawk

Last edited:

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Downloaded and flashed fast very fast. But honestly don't see a major difference between this and Eliminator once I got it set up. Its just has all the fixes included

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

F

fearmychickens

Already? Wow...

I just installed the second 2.2 leak yesterday and we already have this. How does this compare to the second released 2.2 leak for the Droid?

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
i just downloaded it and gonna load it. it seems like Pete is getting competitive with his roms lately, there is a new one more often then it used to be. nothing beats competition

bizz, your saying it's on the scale of eliminator speeds and just over build quality?

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Speed is the same. Build quality is another thing with Eliminator I applied all the fixes like market. With this one its built in. Which is cool from a users standpoint it makes a better experience. For me it doesn't matter. I'm a tinkerer, for the majority this will be a better rom. No bootloops etc. Though once I switched kernels and applied the market fix. I see all the optimizations mean nothing I get the same benchmarks and speed with both

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
ok. back in business. Flashed the .41 baseband from rom manager and still didn't have 3G. Flashed .43 and everything works fine now.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Never had an issue with maps not working on either of the versions from Droid-Life. Couldn't install it from the market but is was pre-installed on the roms so no biggie.