Bugless Beast Froyo release!

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Themes for BuglessBeast v0.4 Question

Hey everyone, I was just curious as to where to find good themes that are compatible with the newest BB release. What themes are people running on their Froyo Droids? Also, if I want to revert back to the original BB v0.4 theme, how would I do that after installing a new theme? And finally, is there any drain in performance or battery life (as when you use an alternate launcher from the Market)? Thanks!

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I am using 928 black glass. I love it. He has a back to stock update.zip if you need it as well.

Not sure about the battery questions. Seems the same but .4 has been harder on the battery than .3 for me.

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I am using 928 black glass. I love it. He has a back to stock update.zip if you need it as well.

Not sure about the battery questions. Seems the same but .4 has been harder on the battery than .3 for me.

.4 has been pretty decent for me. At the end of the day, around 11ish at night, I usually have around 30% remaining. I usually unplug the phone at 8AM, so it's not too terrible.

nox

Retired Super Moderator
Jan 15, 2010
www.AndroidCentral.com

You have a link to the theme?
If so, mind posting it?

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Just installed nextheme for bb v0.4. All in all, it looks amazing and runs well. Only thing is, it seems as if the signal strength is not displayed properly.

EDIT: I put it on airplane mode, and then turned airplane mode off. Now the signal bars display perfectly. All in love, I really love this theme. It takes virtually no toll on the battery or the speed of the device. I'm guessing this is because of the fact that its not simply a launcher application, but rather a full-fledged UI modification?

Last edited:

Chillout80s

May 21, 2010
Visit site
+100 for this rom, I love it. I just rooted a couple days ago for the first time and I tried a few different custom setups and this one rocks! Thank you for all the work that was put into it!

Chillout80s

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Since Im a newb still to this rom, and well rooting in general. Do the BB v.04 themes that can be found on this site in the sticky, work on droids as well? I just install them the same way I installed v.04 correct? probably a dumb question but I'd hate to make a mistake if I can avoid it :D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49