Is anyone else experiencing them? Ever since I flashed the Froyo ROM (running bugless beast as of right now) my phone temperature shoots up over the slightest thing. And if I run some flash content, forget about it...I can barely keep my hand on the back.

Anyone else experienced this yet?
    06-10-2010 04:53 PM
    Yes I have..

We need some better low voltage kernels or something. Flash turns the back of my phone into a skillet.
    06-10-2010 05:16 PM
    I'm glad I'm not the only one.

It doesn't seem to affect battery life or anything like that though, so at least that's a good sign.
    06-10-2010 05:45 PM
    I just set mine up w/ Chevy's ULV kernels last night, but haven't had an opportunity to see a difference in battery temp yet.. have you all tried anything over the past 10 or so days??
    06-21-2010 03:58 PM
    Yeah, I was getting a pretty warm phone too. I was using the default 800 mhz kernel that came with BB. I switched to one of p3droid's 600 mhz kernels and the phone is much cooler. I've also been experimenting with a BB set speed script by Se7enLC over at droidforums.net (new set speed script for bugless! - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum) as an alternative to buying setcpu. I got concerned with potential chip damage/failure resulting from the very noticeable temperature difference when running at 800 mhz.
    06-28-2010 04:11 PM
    I don't use Flash, but I must say that ChevyNo1's 2.2 rom (SS 4.2) with his 1ghz lv kernel running at 800mhz is the coolest rom I have run so far.
    06-28-2010 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD