NextFro for BB v.01

hawkfrost

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Someone has put Fabolous's NexTheme for Froyo over BB Froyo v.01. I installed NextFro wiped everything twice, added the p3 1.2 kernel and I've had no issues. Market works fine, wifi stays on for me at least and Chrome to Phone is good. Maps work as well..

Credit to Fabolous for his themes
Credit to Manup for his original NexTheme that is so very popular.

Just an FYI..

Hawk ;)

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Was rockin NexFro since the beginning. Before the latest 2.2 and before BB 0.1. Was so stable then I didn't care to try out anything else. Especially with all the market problems people have been having. P3 Kernal 1.1.

Split630

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I installed this theme over BB0.1 with the P3 1.1 gHz kernal and now I can't update Launcher Pro to the latest build, .5.1. It says something about a package signature. It seems now that everytime I put a new ROM on, it re-downloads all my apps, cool feature, except with this flaw for me. To confuse me even more, I can un-install Launcher Pro to install the new build. Is it this theme or is this something else I'm missing? I didn't have this problem when I cam to BBFroyo, but it was a different build of Launcher Pro.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I installed this theme over BB0.1 with the P3 1.1 gHz kernal and now I can't update Launcher Pro to the latest build, .5.1. It says something about a package signature. It seems now that everytime I put a new ROM on, it re-downloads all my apps, cool feature, except with this flaw for me. To confuse me even more, I can un-install Launcher Pro to install the new build. Is it this theme or is this something else I'm missing? I didn't have this problem when I cam to BBFroyo, but it was a different build of Launcher Pro.

Yeah I can't install the new version of LauncherPro either. Not too worried about it though cause the one I have now works fine. But I understand your point. I don't know if its the Rom or what???

Split630

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I can't install the new version of LauncherPro either. Not too worried about it though cause the one I have now works fine. But I understand your point. I don't know if its the Rom or what???
Ok, I feel better that I'm not in this alone. I was going to say "screw it" and use the built in launcher, but I don't think I can do without the pinch-to-zoom. That's something I have grown to love about Launcher Pro.
Does anyone know of a way to stop the apps from auto re-installing on a fresh install?

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Maybe download titanium and see if its commands over ride whatever is making it auto re-installing?? Just a thought.

I am also on BBFroyo and even tho I set launcher Pro to default every time I press the home key it takes me back to the stock launcher. Any ideas?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci