don't know if this has been asked or if its possible but i kinda like the style of the droid x launcher and since the system dump is out is it possible to port the launcher over or theme launcherpro/adw or something to look like that?
    06-26-2010 06:54 PM
    The apk is BlurHome.apk, when I try to just install, it fails. You might be able to rename it and replace the Home/Launcher (whatever it's called) apk in system/apps, but I haven't tried... maybe I'll give it a shot tomorrow, but I doubt it'll work (tried this with the live wallpapers apk's and it didn't give me the lwps, just took away lwps completely, actually).
    06-26-2010 11:51 PM
    I'd say wait a week, there will probably be something on XDA for it.

As this is technically not motoblur, but a little more open/less skinned (al la Sense) (who woulda thought that verizon demanded a LESS restrictive operating system? Be still me beating heart), it should technically be easier to crack and move.
    06-28-2010 11:43 AM
    06-28-2010 12:13 PM
    if your running kangerade you can just use the clock changer and notification jammy to get a black notification bar back
    06-29-2010 12:41 AM
    which launcher does everyone prefer? The froyo launcher or the Droid X launcher??
    06-30-2010 09:52 PM
    which launcher does everyone prefer? The froyo launcher or the Droid X launcher??
    I've recently switched from Launcher pro to ADW. However, I am using the custom one for BB .4 that was listed above. I'll post some screenshots in a minute but I'm loving the way it's looking.
    07-01-2010 09:33 AM
    As promised. I use 5 screens but I only shot 3 here becuase the others are just random widgets and feeds...nothing interesting

Center Screen:
    Here's my center screen with powerstrip showing
    Left Screen showing scrollable pure calendar
    App drawer that scrolls left and right
    07-01-2010 12:25 PM
    looks like that customized launcher gives you a lot of options as does adw now with changing the grid set up. Thats pretty cool. Do you find it useful and functional or too much? Do you really need a larger grid pattern then launcher pro with 5 vertical and 4 width?
    07-01-2010 06:25 PM
    looks like that customized launcher gives you a lot of options as does adw now with changing the grid set up. Thats pretty cool. Do you find it useful and functional or too much? Do you really need a larger grid pattern then launcher pro with 5 vertical and 4 width?
    I like being able to change the grid pattern though it's certainly not necessary. I also learned since I posted that there's actually a second launcher when you swype up the bottom the bottom launcher. it's pretty cool though definiltey not necessary.

I really want the option to add a wallpaper to the application drawer and also change the background on the lock screen.
    07-02-2010 01:47 PM
    I like being able to change the grid pattern though it's certainly not necessary. I also learned since I posted that there's actually a second launcher when you swype up the bottom the bottom launcher. it's pretty cool though definiltey not necessary.

I really want the option to add a wallpaper to the application drawer and also change the background on the lock screen.

I knew about this, I actually dont like it, its too hard to swipe up or down, sometimes I get the app menu or notification bar. I like launcher pro's swipe from side to side.
    07-02-2010 05:01 PM
    I want to uninstall the droid x theme because it runs really slow and I would like to just go back to the regular froyo theme. any directions how?
    07-26-2010 04:13 PM
    I'm pretty sure you'll have to flash the unthemed rom
    07-26-2010 06:05 PM
    I'm pretty sure you'll have to flash the unthemed rom
    how would you flash an unthemed rom? im a noob lol
    07-26-2010 09:41 PM
    I just want the real Droid x launcher. If anybody can find the apk I will worship you haha
    07-26-2010 09:54 PM
    how would you flash an unthemed rom? im a noob lol
    Re-install the original rom without any themes or restore a backup if you made a backup before you applied the theme.
    07-26-2010 10:00 PM
    Re-install the original rom without any themes or restore a backup if you made a backup before you applied the theme.
    so i would just reinstall the original froyo rom that i have (FRF84B) and thats it?
    should i delete the droid x theme off the root of my sd card
    07-27-2010 12:58 AM
    Go to rom manager download and flash jrummy newest when it asks for the theme click no thank-you you will get a non themed rom that way
    07-27-2010 03:44 AM
    I just want the real Droid x launcher. If anybody can find the apk I will worship you haha
    Cant you snag the .apk from the dump?

I heard it doesn't do anything on the Droid anyways as of now.
    07-27-2010 09:08 PM
    Cant you snag the .apk from the dump?

I heard it doesn't do anything on the Droid anyways as of now.
    my droid slowed way down for reboots and then it also pretty laggy. also with using rom manager and changing to different roms do i have to do anything in recovery mode or does it just install without recoverymode?
    07-28-2010 06:22 PM
    Go to rom manager download and flash jrummy newest when it asks for the theme click no thank-you you will get a non themed rom that way
    this did nothing... sadly anything else?
    07-28-2010 09:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD