insanely clean new revolution rom

shadowpunx

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
7/6/10
just a little update, i used the droid x theme with the adw launcher and its pretty damn great, this is a great combo

This rom popped up on rom manager and I decided to try it out..I'm using it with the insanely clean theme as well... its been up close to 24 hours and no lag or probs to report yet.. pretty quick with adw launcher and custom droid x launcher from fab.. what do you guys think??? Anyone else try it yet?? I switched from jrummys kangerade and almost like it better

Last edited:

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
same here. I installed it early this morning and after only a few hours I'm starting to think this may be my new favorite rom. Fast and probably the most stable froyo rom I have used so far

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
damn! i was thinking i finally found a rom with BB.4 that I can stay on for a while lol. I like the look of this theme, probably gonna try it out soon. Either one of you guys want to post up a screen shot of some cool features for the thread.

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
only thing that i've had a problem with was getting beautiful widgets/fancy widgets to update with location but i have had this problem on the last few roms i have tried

ebruot

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
only thing that i've had a problem with was getting beautiful widgets/fancy widgets to update with location but i have had this problem on the last few roms i have tried

You can turn geolocation off in Beautiful widgets and use the default city for weather. I know it's not a true fix but at least you can get updated weather for whatever city you put in until a fix is found.

XCalibration17

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I like it so far. The theme looks nice, so far so stable. I like the option to download the Droid X boot animation. I haven't checked my wifi yet. I'll have to do that. I'll let you know.

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
just loaded it up and you really cant get much smoother and quicker then this. Downloaded the 1.1ghz kernal but only at 800mhz on demand and man its plenty quick. I like the theme. It doesnt have a lot of extras, includes 2 droid X regular wallpapers, nothing live and nothing droid x theme. At least not that I can find. Maybe some sounds I think the dev mentioned but nothing major. Good Rom, great start, add some choices of tweeks and it will be the best all around. Very good work, will test battery tomorrow.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Had an issue with everything updating also cleared the data in my home screen and loaded everything back up and it worked don't know what the issue was but I can bet it was causes by me not wiping data. Other than that I see no difference between this and bb4 think the Droid has reached it's peak
Edit
Meant to add that I'm having issues with wifi on this rom for some reason I keep disconnecting. Will do a full wipe tomorrow to see if that clears it up. Also lagged out a few times this evening not running any memory management app will try that also see if I can keep my ram up with this

Last edited:

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
i did a full wipe when i installed this and tryed clearing data in the home screen reloaded everything and still nada :/ don't know o well least i can add my own location

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Im using fancy widgets works fine for me had to go back to bb went and did a full wipe tried to sync my apps nothing would sync and lost su some how guess its time to try something else

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
update: took the phone off the charger at 6:30 and still at 60% now. idled for 8 hrs and some calling, texting, and news. Using launcher pro and the 1ghz kernal that you get the choice of. Its smooth and quick. Heard a lot of good things about DX theme so I might try that out tonight.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
the battery life on this rom is pretty good but i am having trouble trying to find a good kernel to use. my temps are a little higher than usual, not horrible but not great either. i heard p3 released a new batch for froyo yesterday but i need to find them.

pstinger

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
the battery life on this rom is pretty good but i am having trouble trying to find a good kernel to use. my temps are a little higher than usual, not horrible but not great either. i heard p3 released a new batch for froyo yesterday but i need to find them.

Brett, what temps do you like to stay below?

shadowpunx

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
im using adw launcher, i switched over from launchpro because i wanted to be able to have the droid x launcher icon in the middle, which i made happen with the fab theme for adw. anyway i think there is an option to disable homescreen rotation with adw.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
One webpage has crashed my browser everytime I load it Howard forums. Don't know why but its pissing me off enough to make me want to switch roms

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams