im downloadin now, anyone else gonna try this out? just when i thought that insane nemesis was the reigning champ, here comes my second favorite with an update, lets see.....
    Fable likes this.
    07-07-2010 08:27 PM
    Downloaded this morning I'm loving it more so than insane. Insane had a bug we're every time I plugged in my phone I lost data that gets old. No such bug in kang
    07-08-2010 11:05 AM
    I've never experienced that in insane try installing the new 1.1 a lot better than 1.0
    07-08-2010 11:27 AM
    no need im already running cm alpha6
    07-08-2010 11:57 AM
    I am still on bb 0.4. The problem I have is every time I go to a new rom I have to futz around to get swype to work again. I think I might stick with bb0.4 to tide me over till next week.
    07-08-2010 11:34 PM
    I hear that the Ultimate Droid 3.0 Froyo Extreme is very good.
    07-09-2010 05:27 AM
    I'm running JRummy's 5.0.9 right now.

It seens really smooth so far; I have to futz around with it some more.
    07-09-2010 06:46 AM
    Think I need to wipe data and cache if im coming from Insanely clean?
    07-09-2010 05:43 PM
    rule of thumb, always wipe your device if it is a different developer's rom. at least i do

as for jrummy's rom, not a fan. not that smooth for me and overall just doesn't stick. the 3g seems off at times and also this fits into the category of wonky market for me. for some reason with certain roms it never fully syncs up with the market. dont know why but it just takes forever to load everytime i open it, search for new app, go to my downloads or even selecting an app to install. i don't know what it is but it happens on select roms. BB didn't have that problem and same with insane nemesis. idk.
    07-09-2010 05:56 PM
    My phone must be different j rummy treated me nicely it synced right away was quick and stable. So good I made it a backup of it which I hardly do. But that was the past on insane 1.1 seems about equal in my eye. Can't wait for the next version or ill load it back up if this one pisses be off
    07-09-2010 06:37 PM
    I just installed it without wiping, and its working fine, I think? lol Very quick and smooth. Would prefer a black notification bar but cool. I like the new wallpapers, scripts are decent, not the most useful. Gonna need to review what this rom is capable of.

Edit: didnt try insane 1.1 yet (wasnt downloading last night but kangerade did) My market is loading right up with Jrummy. Lets see if my comp. recognizes it.

In kangerade, when you select a message is it red? and is the download bar red? I'm wondering if this is left over from Insanelyclean or part of the kangerade rom lol.
    07-09-2010 06:42 PM
    Miagi if you go back to jrummy and use the droid x theme there is an option for a black bar
    07-10-2010 08:20 PM
    ChevyNo1's Simply Stunning 4.4 is as solid, stable, smooth, and...stunning as it gets. I try every ROM available: CM, BB, Onix, Ultimate Droid, Team Chaos, JRummy's Kangerade, InsaneNemesis, and (one of my personal faces) CVPCS' Sapphire.

Chevy's updates come fast and furious, and never under-deliver. I prefer the stock theme, but his blue theme is very slick & stunning if you're into customizing. It runs incredible with his kernels, too. I'm OC'd to 1.2GHz and have great snap and battery life. (Try Battery Graph app for tracking!)

I highly recommend it above all else. Also makes apps2sd a snap. Love it.

Sent From My Droid Using Tapatalk
    07-10-2010 10:51 PM
    Don't know if I would say all that about as. Kinda had a bad day with it. Man this rom got laggy as crap at 1.2. In the process of switching.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    07-11-2010 12:10 AM
    Im all about this pl3x 2.2.0 rom now... best out now, I, not a fan of cyan
    07-12-2010 08:29 PM
    JRum started to lag a bit with widget redraws so I switched to the new cyan. so far so good. All these roms are getting so good its starting not to matter.
    07-12-2010 10:02 PM
    JRum started to lag a bit with widget redraws so I switched to the new cyan. so far so good. All these roms are getting so good its starting not to matter.
    this is true
    07-13-2010 06:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD