07-16-2010 09:50 AM
34 12
tools
    i had one problem today my data dropped out for a while but a reboot fixed that.
    07-14-2010 06:51 PM
    I'm already sick of froyo. I want themes and ported apps from other android phones. At this point I'm thinking "ok, now what"
    there are themes out there for it (well, I dont know about CM6, but there are for other froyo builds)

I had the slideshow widget on my phone for awhile, but a lot of my pics are stupid, and it doesn;t let me stream from picasa.
    07-14-2010 11:18 PM
    I had it running for a few days and enjoyed it, but was getting some annoying bugs and some hang ups. Every so often, after receiving a text (with chompSMS), the screen would go completely black. Holding down the home button to bring up all the recent apps would only show the phone and chompSMS and the phone would have to be reset. I've switched to Kangerade with a Droid X theme and I like it far more. It's smoother, no hang ups, and no problems with chomp. I'll check on it again after some updates hit, but for now, CM6 isn't for my Droid.
    07-14-2010 11:27 PM
    I too switched tp kangeraid was having to much of an issue with the browser closing on me. Brought me back to the early days with jit. Angered me alot because I would open the browser for it to close. Oh well next release will be a beast I bet. But I must say the browser issue I've seen with almost every new rom I've tested. This one slightly more than most
    07-14-2010 11:46 PM
    Well it seems as if the cm team has sworn off Motorola makes me wonder what's going to happen with the Droid section
    07-15-2010 01:16 AM
    Well it seems as if the cm team has sworn off Motorola makes me wonder what's going to happen with the Droid section
    did they swear off all moto, or just future phones?
    07-15-2010 01:39 AM
    I think future phones not entirely sure
    07-15-2010 01:59 AM
    I recommend the liquid froyo rom. Pretty smooth and the theme is pretty sweet
    07-15-2010 05:30 AM
    A good rom overall. But I had a lot of problems with lag. Yes I wiped before install. Also you can't manually join Facebook contacts. It has the bug where if you barely move your head screen turns back on. Had a few issues with GPS. Went to ss 4.4 will try next release.
    07-16-2010 09:50 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD