So I have read a lot of different people's opinions about the different 2.2 Froyo Rom's out there.

So I guess, I am going to ask for ya'lls recommendations on which rom to use.

I think I am going to take the plung and load Froyo 2.2..

Any recommendations would be cool.

Thanks,
    07-15-2010 03:53 PM
    Like you said, you're going to get a lot of opinions. So just try a few of them and form your own impressions.

Just be sure to make nandroid backups of your current rom(s), so you can go back if things go wrong, or you just don't like the new rom.
    07-15-2010 04:19 PM
    Currently using PirateRum 2.2.222 froyo sense, seems really smooth n stable, HD720p vid, hotspot tethering etc, fm radio, circle battery,3D app drawer.
    Will post update after more usage
    07-25-2010 05:17 AM
    do you have a link for that ROM?
    07-25-2010 08:31 AM
    I use Bugless Beast v0.4 and I use p3's kernel with it and have never had a reboot/force close. I also run LauncherPro to spice the home screen up. Pete (Man behind the magic of BB) brings a clean stable rom to the table that has a better built in task killer and kernel settings. Just google bugless beast and look at the reviews.
    07-25-2010 04:12 PM
    I'm running Cyanogen's 6 RC2. It's so stable, smooth and swift on my Droid that's its almost boring because it just works with nothing to complain about!
    07-25-2010 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD