Bugless Beast - GPS Not working

trentandrews

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I have the Bugless Beast 0.4 installed, and I have two applications that are not working, cannot access the GPS. They Radar Now and the Clock can not access the weather when docked. Does any one have any ideas?

Chillout80s

May 21, 2010
Visit site
I have bugless beast v.04 installed as well. I was able to use the GPS, it took alittle longer to find my location for some reason than it usually does but it worked for me.

skankinmonkey

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I've had good experience in the past of updating within BB without wiping. However, it really seems to depend from person to person. So try it without wiping, and if you experience slowness and errors, wipe.

Chillout80s

May 21, 2010
Visit site
That did it. One Question when the next version comes out, do I need to wipe the cache again?

As I understand rooting, and my knowledge is somewhat limited because I'm still new to it. Any time you flash a new rom, even an update to your current rom, you should always wipe your data/cache unless the developer tells you otherwise.

For themes you don't have too, just boot into recovery and install the zip, but for all out roms I would think it's a good idea based on what I've read.