Serious rooting help needed: dead battery?

haut92

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
So I have SPRecovery flashed to my phone using RSD lite. Now, I can only get it to turn on (unstably and then crashes) if it is plugged into the wall/car charger. W/dead battery typical sign when it is on.

Bootlader says the batter is too low to program so I can't flash back to stock.

I can bring up SPRecovery recovery screen but I can't connect to the computer and load a ROM fast enough before the phone dies.

I have charged it for hours through multiple sources, taken the battery out and left out anywhere from 1 minute to 8 hours, took the battery in to the Verizon store and they charged it for about 15 minutes in another droid but I have not been able to get bootloader passed the dead battery warning or connect to my computer for any length of time.

ANY HELP WOULD BE AWESOME

My best guess would be to maybe charged the battery in another droid and then flash over a ROM? I really don't know though... :(

EDIT: Anyone in San Diego want to let me charge my battery on their phone ASAP? I'll drive out to you haha...

Last edited:

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
id say go to best buy or even the verizon store and buy the battery charger. this way you can just put the batter in the charger, let it charge fully and then place it in your droid and try it. worst case you can return the charger if it doesn't work

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
^^ what he said get a battery charger. You can also just plug it in and let it sit at the black screen it should charge the battery. I know i've done that before. But the only. Sure way is a battery charger

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800