wifi issues with CM6

corydunbar

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
Has anybody had a total lack of wifi connectivity with CM6? It just bounces from scanning, to connecting, to disconnected.

Last edited:

Ratchet

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Been working fine for me on several different networks. Am having a few small glitches with certain weather widgets though.

Cory, is your issue happening on open or secure networks? If secure, what encryption?

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
No issues connecting with CM6. Every now and then it would randomly disconnect and still show as connected but that's been on every post sapphire 1.0 rom that I've tried.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
what baseband are you running that could be the issue i had the same issue no matter what rom i ran and it was due to the baseband.

Ratchet

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm on the same base as you are Cory. WiFi on my device is working flawlessly. I spent roughly an hour last night completely punishing it and all was well.

corydunbar

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
I did a total wipe, went back to stock and everything and started over. And the problem seems to be fixed. Im back on CM6 all is well, I did convince verizon to send out a replacement. So it all depends on what arrives at my door a D1 or a D2.