Root FRG22 Super Easy!

joecredible

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Just follow this link to get to SuperOneClick the newest one click root anything (pretty much) haha. But seriously this rooted my Droid 1 FRG22 so Im happy!
:D

ballmore

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Ok. Here is my problem. I tried to load the zip onto my laptop a few days ago when I was on XDA and my anti virus detected a message that says "object is infected by Exploit.Linux.Lotoor.g"
It will NOT let me go to the link to download the program. I just tried again and got the same message/block. Can anyone help me?

Ratchet

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I highly doubt there is a virus in there. The nature of the script within that zip file is quite complex and it sounds like your AV program doesn't like it. Disable your AV protection untill you are finished using the file in question. Should be fine.

Vampy

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Will this work on FRG22D?
Worked fine on my D1 with FRG22. The only hickup I had was I had old/outdated drivers and motoconnect on my computer. So it kept hanging on running the hack. Once I updated those it ran just fine and finished in about 2 minutes. I've since loaded BuglessBeast 0.5 on it via RomManager.

ballmore

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
ok. It works. I turned off the antivirus long enough to download the program. Then rooted my extra droid with the frg22 build. I was rooted in 5 minutes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173