Hi all,
    just recently got a droid phone for my wife and I and was wondering about installing the theultimatedroid / Slayher's 1.2Ghz LV kernel.

When i do a nandroid backup( i am not rooted yet) does it also back up the kernel as well and all text's /emails' etc so i can go back to stock if i wish.

Also I am on Windows 7-64bit , is my best bet to root Super one click from that unlockr site?

http://forum.androidcentral.com/images/smilies/cool.gif

Thanks in advance,
    dee
    11-15-2010 10:03 AM
    a nandroid backup basically takes a snapshot of your system at the time you make the backup. restoring a nandroid will take your device back exactly to that point
    11-15-2010 04:17 PM
    Thanks. I was wondering this also. I have been using Rom Manager to do backups. Any difference there? Or, is it doing the same thing, using an app, where nandroid can be done from the recovery console.
    11-18-2010 08:54 AM
    Thanks. I was wondering this also. I have been using Rom Manager to do backups. Any difference there? Or, is it doing the same thing, using an app, where nandroid can be done from the recovery console.
    They both are the same.
    01-18-2011 11:46 AM
    how I reintall my data and appl on new room
    01-18-2011 02:15 PM
    how I reintall my data and appl on new room
    If your new ROM doesn't do it automatically for you...you will have to re-download them through the market.
    01-19-2011 01:26 PM
    I've recently rooted my droid 1 and installed the apps Terminal Emulator and Titanium backup...i did the back up in Titanium backup...the next day got the rom manager app and did a backup on there...today i got the milestone oc app and Cpu tuner should i do a backup again before getting a custom rom? thanks for any help i can get
    01-20-2011 04:35 PM
    Hi all,
    just recently got a droid phone for my wife and I and was wondering about installing the theultimatedroid / Slayher's 1.2Ghz LV kernel.
    When i do a nandroid backup( i am not rooted yet) does it also back up the kernel
    Thanks in advance,
    dee
    No it does not back up the Kernel or radio just the state of the ROM

I've recently rooted my droid 1 and installed the apps Terminal Emulator and Titanium backup...i did the back up in Titanium backup...the next day got the rom manager app and did a backup on there...today i got the milestone oc app and Cpu tuner should i do a backup again before getting a custom rom? thanks for any help i can get
    Yes do a back up , you never know when you may need it
    D_H likes this.
    01-20-2011 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD