Did superoneclick root d,loaded titanium backup,d,loaded rom manger ,flashed clockwork,d,loaded cyanogen..everything going good,till it re boots into clockwork....it just hangs up at the Motorola screen or it hangs up at the recovery screen*the lil triangle thing*does nothing when I use the camera and volume buttons like normal recovery.

I read flash SPrecovery ,then clockwork..still the same thing..any ideas?
    12-20-2010 11:55 AM
    Did you wipe data/cache when you flashed CM? You need to do this in order for things to play nice.
    12-20-2010 02:07 PM
    Did you wipe data/cache when you flashed CM? You need to do this in order for things to play nice.
    Every time I try.
    Now it won't even boot in to recovery..it just freezes on the Motorola screen.
    12-20-2010 07:21 PM
    It's been a while since I have had my droid but I don't remember it displaying the Motorola symbol before clockwork. Your holding down the x button on the keyboard and power button at the same time until the recovery comes up?
    12-22-2010 04:42 PM
    It's been a while since I have had my droid but I don't remember it displaying the Motorola symbol before clockwork. Your holding down the x button on the keyboard and power button at the same time until the recovery comes up?
    Same here
    12-22-2010 08:12 PM
    You are suppose to hold X and power until the M logo appears and THEN hit the camera and volume up button at the same time until you see recovery...
    12-22-2010 11:48 PM
    You are suppose to hold X and power until the M logo appears and THEN hit the camera and volume up button at the same time until you see recovery...
    You don't need to press the camera and volume button to get into the recovery

Sent from my Droid Incredible because I'm too lazy to walk over to my computer.
    12-23-2010 03:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD