Is there a way to run sholes but have 3 HOMESCREENS?
    02-15-2010 01:25 PM
    why would you want only 3???
    02-15-2010 01:34 PM
    Honestly, I find I only use 3 and leave the outside two blank. So I have no need for them
    02-15-2010 01:38 PM
    I am using all 5 but sparingly. I had three before Sholes so I had to spread my stuff out when I flashed (wow that sounds dirty).
    From Left to right my screens are

Screen 1--1x4 sticky note widget, youtube widget, market icon and settings icon
    Screen 2--2.1 news widget, 3 google finance widgets
    Screen 3 (home)--Beautiful Smaller Home, 2 folders (Email and Internets), dialer and message count widget
    Screen 4--Power control and music widget
    Screen 5--Beautiful Vibrate and Silent widgets, Set CPU widget and Gallery icon

I have lots of open space but I dig being able to see my wallpaper. Also Smoked Glass widgets, drop down and app drawer are maximum sexy.
    02-15-2010 04:59 PM
    I am using all 5 but sparingly. I had three before Sholes so I had to spread my stuff out when I flashed (wow that sounds dirty).
    From Left to right my screens are

Screen 1--1x4 sticky note widget, youtube widget, market icon and settings icon
    Screen 2--2.1 news widget, 3 google finance widgets
    Screen 3 (home)--Beautiful Smaller Home, 2 folders (Email and Internets), dialer and message count widget
    Screen 4--Power control and music widget
    Screen 5--Beautiful Vibrate and Silent widgets, Set CPU widget and Gallery icon

I have lots of open space but I dig being able to see my wallpaper. Also Smoked Glass widgets, drop down and app drawer are maximum sexy.
    Why not post up your screen layout .. you can use drocap2 to capture the screen...
    02-17-2010 04:11 PM
    I dont think you are able to do it. Just leave them there, and not worry about them. They cause no harm.
    02-17-2010 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD