Petes New Bugless Beast 2.1 ROM

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
This one just came out tonight. So far its working pretty well TBH. It holds the stock look with some slight modifications, instead of the dark appearance of the previous ones. The live wallpapers work, but they are not live to the touch like other builds. It has the 2.0.1 launcher, which i prefer anways, and its overclocked at 1ghz.

So far, so good for me

geeanywhere

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
It rebooted my phone for some reason.. Hmmm. maybe Launcher2 is buggy.. Other wise can anyone guide me to how to get the vibrate to work on key touch... THanks guys

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I think I will stick with my Smoked Glass 4.1 rom (2.01).

Reading through the thread at alldroid, it sounds like the 2.1 rom is running a little hotter than the 2.01 rom, plus I like the smoked glass theme and pinch zoom in the Milestone browser. ;)

geeanywhere

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Dumb question but I thought the browsers were equipped with pinch to zoom..

BTW So far so good. As long as I don't use the Launcher2... :)

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Depends on the browser used some have tried to use the milestone browser. But the new n1 browser world also. But after trying this one and a few others ill stick with the community rom

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
There were some bugs with the multi touch browser so Pete left it out. I must say this is the most stable 2.1 rom. I have been using for a few hours and no fc or freeze ups (been using live wallpapers), keyboard lights work, notification light works, facebook sync works.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Oh yeah I've been running the community rom for 2 days with a home replacement overclocked and livewallpapers running no fc no freezes just stable and fast can't wait for the next update. I think the launcher 2 causes more issues than its worth

geeanywhere

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Oh yeah I've been running the community rom for 2 days with a home replacement overclocked and livewallpapers running no fc no freezes just stable and fast can't wait for the next update. I think the launcher 2 causes more issues than its worth

how do one get to run community rom???

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey