Ultimate Droid Rom v2.0-Bench 185!

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
Not sure about all of you but I am always on the hunt, and checking out new ROM's on my Droid to see how they are, and what features they bring. One that I was recommended was the Ultimate Droid Rom, and at first I was a bit reserved since it didn't come from one of the ususally ROM creators, but I read about it, and figured I would give it a shot. I can certainly say I am very impressed by this ROM, it offers some GREAT features as well as an AWESOME look with DROID in the launcher on the bottom. It runs a bit cooler then Pete's new ROM as well, for all you that monitor your temperature.

Well enough about the ROM, I am sure you want to know where to get it. So check out the reviews and screen shots of this ROM here, and then be sure to let everyone here know about your experience on it!

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I was thinking about running that but why its based off of kosh's 2.1 so I'm running that though it does look good

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Let me know how it turns out I'm just waiting kosh put out beta3 last night and is testing beta4 I'm digging his roms

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I used the 1.5 version for a day but could get over the lag and if I ever used live wallpapers it all went to hell quick. Since then I'm using BB 2.1 and can't believe how stable and smooth it is.

Would you say 2.0 is as good as BB2.1? No lag or reboots or FC.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
After using the base for almost a day I would have to say yes its quick I havnt had a fc yet and I've been using the nexus livewallpaper the whole time

jmoney00

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
really liking it. froze on me 2 times when i first put it on my phone. been running it for about 8 hours. had not had a problem since.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Are you using the live wallpapers. Just wondering because on 1.5 would work fine as long as you did run them.

jmoney00

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
yea im using live wallpapers. the nexus one was the problem to start off. but now its running fine. idk i think it might just have needed to settile in or somthign cuz right now no probs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34