HTC Desire ROM

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
early build not near optimized. plus its running at the stock clock speed. its laggy as heck hopefully they get it better

kyrumo

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking the biggest hurdle will be the slideout keyboard on the Droid, what's gonna happen to Sense UI when you slide open the Droids keyboard

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
dont know it wont rotate to lanscape without the keyboard open but opeining it could force it to rotate. it may just look a little weired but should work i hope

ips

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Im extremely excited about this, it seems to be moving along smoothly and the fact that they have placed calls with it already is awesome.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Yep they just need to get Bluetooth and wifi up it will be a done deal. Thought I read they were having issues with calls and data being on

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
ok so here is a new video for the sense ui. I AM REALLLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS NOW MORE THEN EVER!!!

it runs so smoothly for the most part. the crashed are some what of an annoyance but im sure those kinks will be taken care of. its funny because aside from the crashes it seems to fun a lot smoother than the rom im running now which was designed for the droid. idk.

everybody enjoy the video below:

YouTube - WIP - SenseUI on Droid - ZeusDroid DOES Desire - Rainabba's Kernel makes it faster - Now has WiFi!

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I am Checking for updates on that rom a few times a day cant wait for out too drop its lookimg good

Last edited:

Fatasaurus

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
i want it to play with it... but i dont kno how much im actually goin to use it. im not a huge fan of sense. i want it more than nething. i like the android stock better

Dapke36

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
I just went to Blackdroids 6.3, but i'd drop it in a second once a stable beta came out. I personally love sense UI

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
got tired of waiting so i thought i would try my hand at getting one of the ports to boot on my droid huge fail im going to play some more and see if i can atleast get it to boot. as i said im bored. most likely wont get it to work but it never hurts to try

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly Ryan