Is their a sense rom for the droid?

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Their already was a sense rom ported to the Droid. And the desire's rom has been ported but it has to many bugs to release

ips

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
I heard desire was only in alpha though. Once its done I think theres a pretty good chance it could be ported for the droid.

jmoney00

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
what was the rom that is out now with sense? and wotn the desire rom take a long time to come out??? a friend of my just got a hero. and telling me how much better it is with sense soo jsut wanted to test it out on my droid.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Its an old port and it has battery issues you'd phone has to be plugged in the whole time. The desire rom has been ported I believe its ron over at alldroid says he has it on his Droid but it has boot issues constant reboots. This port is pre alpha so hold like a week or so and I think their may be an alpha out. But it could take longer

ips

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
if he can get it to work pre alpha there is no reason it wont work in beta and beyond....Im confidant that once this reaches beta or after beta is over well get sense working on the droid in a useable way.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513