sholes 2.0.6 live wallpapers

droidweasel

Nov 14, 2009
www.minnesotavikings.com
hey all jus downloaded the new sholes and its got 2.0.6 live wallpapers and its running prittty smooth. check it out and let me know what yall think.

edit: sorry its called droidmod 1.0 now.

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
Ok well the title of your thread was about the 2.0.6 ROM which there was previous postings on. IF you meant to inform about the DMupdater update to 1.0 that would be something different...

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
anyways... back on topic. are you saying the new 2.0.6 ROM, that you download via dmupdater, includes the live wallpapers? If so, that's pretty cool because previously I had to flash those separately. They were not included in the 2.0.6 ROM I downloaded via IRC yesterday.

droidweasel

Nov 14, 2009
www.minnesotavikings.com
anyways... back on topic. are you saying the new 2.0.6 ROM, that you download via dmupdater, includes the live wallpapers? If so, that's pretty cool because previously I had to flash those separately. They were not included in the 2.0.6 ROM I downloaded via IRC yesterday.

ya,it was a regular update for dmupdater. totally suprised cuz i have been struggling with live wallpapers all day. its actually droidmod 1.0 not 2.0.6 tho. kinda weird how it came so fast.

jacobgduncan

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm on the new DM 1.0.

I have to say this is the best ROM I've tried. Live wallpaper is working smooth. I even have the sense 3d launcher and that is working smooth.

Overclocked at 1 ghz and I am in love with this phone.

PITTSBURGHkid83

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Wow that's awesome because I was running 2.0.6 this morning trying to get the live wallpapers to work but it just kept force closing so I gave up and went back to stock...looks like ill be flashing once again!

droidweasel

Nov 14, 2009
www.minnesotavikings.com
ya i gotta tell ya, im loving this. droidmod 1.0 live wallpapers, overclocked to 1ghz. what else is there? anyone who wants to root and is nervous,this is for you. so easy, and they do all the work for you,all u have to do is download it. seriously.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
ya i gotta tell ya, im loving this. droidmod 1.0 live wallpapers, overclocked to 1ghz. what else is there? anyone who wants to root and is nervous,this is for you. so easy, and they do all the work for you,all u have to do is download it. seriously.

Yeah, it's absolutely perfect now :)

white_star_32

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
So I downloaded the DMUpdater and installed DroidMod 1.0 and everything went smoothly. I'm assuming droidmod 1.0 is 2.0.6? And is there anyway to get the smoked glass theme back? I was really loving it. Is there a plan to integrate it back in?