First day after rooting and overclocking...

mrwashy#AC

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
and I love it. Rooting was easy and painless. DM1.0 is working nicely (5 screens!). Overclocking made my droid even more snappy than it was.

My next phone will be an android and it'll be rooted as well!

Marine One#AC

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
and I love it. Rooting was easy and painless. DM1.0 is working nicely (5 screens!). Overclocking made my droid even more snappy than it was.

My next phone will be an android and it'll be rooted as well!

+1. Installed DM1.0 last night, spent most of the day fooling with it, and am impressed overall. Wasn't excited about loosing my home screen shortcuts but it did give me a chance to do some spring cleaning. Installed SetCPU today and like the rooted phone even more. I'm presently running at 800, down from 1,000, as 1,000 seemed to really run down the battery (although the main culprit is the screen, so it might be that I'm just playing with it more). The only new app that I couldn't get to work right was AdFree, but I'm not that worried about it.

Skaggz

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
For AdFree, just press the back button on your phone when the Java error pops up and try it again. That happens every time I run it, and every time that takes care of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol