Koush's 2.1 Rom

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
as soon as I get the option to attach a jpg or something I will thinking about a link to photobucket may be quicker
edit sorry their so big

ThuMar04180009AmericaChicago2010.jpg

ThuMar04175946AmericaChicago2010.jpg

ThuMar04180035AmericaChicago2010.jpg

ThuMar04180018AmericaChicago2010.jpg

Last edited:

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
can sombody post a link to the site to download the rom. im not sure which one it is because i see the one on alldroid but then i think i came across it on droidforums but it is not posted by koush. just want to make sure i download the right one.

oh and on the instructions, why does it say to make sure you are signed into your google account before you wipe it. I figure that you would have to be logged into your google account in order to even use the droid?

R

Roy Aguilera

The one on all droid is the right one. Not sure what sign in means also but just loading after wiping worked for me.

ebruot

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
I installed this rom and i really like it. Seems to run cooler than some of the other roms. Couple questions though, how do i perform a backup and if i want to go back to a 2.0.1 rom do i just flash sirpsycho image and restore.

midwestfx

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm having a bit of trouble attempting to flash a couple of roms here. I have attempted to flash both the koush rom and the updated smoked glass one by AdamZ. However it never lets me install them. I'm getting kind of concerned. I've put the recovery in the root of my sd card and the rom itself there as well. I rebooted in recovery, attempt to install from sd and then it just errors out, or doesn't find the rom. Anyone have any ideas?

R

Roy Aguilera

I installed this rom and i really like it. Seems to run cooler than some of the other roms. Couple questions though, how do i perform a backup and if i want to go back to a 2.0.1 rom do i just flash sirpsycho image and restore.
I think there is an option to make a nandroid backup when using his image.
i downloaded the koush one that was on the page with his rom. do i need a different version of sir psychos?
No you need to install his image. His image runs different and is all controlled via the keyboard. If you are controlling it with the camera and volume buttons you have not installed it yet.
im havin the same issue with the recovery img.

What kind of issues. I highly recomend purchasing droid root pro. Makes flashing images extremely easy.

R

Roy Aguilera

The reason this build is so much better (faster, smoother..ect)than the rest is cause its build using 2.1 update 2.
As oposed to the update (1) that the droid will be getting (soon) and most other roms are build off of.
:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair