Koush's 2.1 Rom

ebruot

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
I think there is an option to make a nandroid backup when using his image.

I didn't see any options to do any backups or restores. The option that show up are:
reboot system now, apply sdcard:update.zip, wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition, install zip from sdcard, toggle signature verification, and toggle script asserts.

Down under the triangle and little droid guy it says E:Can't open /cache/recovery/command. Does this mean something is not installed right or is that supposed to be there. The rom runs good, I just wanted to make a backup before I install any themes or mess something up and have to reconfigure everything from scratch again. Thanks for any info.

R

Roy Aguilera

I have to look into that. Haven't tried making one but I'm sure I read that its possible.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I didn't see any options to do any backups or restores. The option that show up are:
reboot system now, apply sdcard:update.zip, wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition, install zip from sdcard, toggle signature verification, and toggle script asserts.

Down under the triangle and little droid guy it says E:Can't open /cache/recovery/command. Does this mean something is not installed right or is that supposed to be there. The rom runs good, I just wanted to make a backup before I install any themes or mess something up and have to reconfigure everything from scratch again. Thanks for any info.

Yes if your using his most recent img I've. Done the backup and restore

bmderuosi

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I was just reading the alldroid posts about people having issues with wifi and backlight on the key board not working, is that all true for droid users on this site? I am running droidmod and like it because it gives me the 2.1 stuff and works flawlessly for me, will Koushs work without any problems?

R

Roy Aguilera

The keyboard backlight only lights up if you hit the dim button on the power widget. Not sure about wi-fi. I will try that out.

bmderuosi

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
thanks for the quick response what about themes? I have smoked glass on and really like the look, what themes can this run? I have placed it on my sd card I am just trying to decide if I should make the switch haha...

Last edited:
R

Roy Aguilera

thanks for the quick response what about themes? I have smoked glass on and really like the look, what themes can this run? I have placed it on my sd card I am just trying to decide if I should make the switch haha...

You can use most of the Nexus themes found over at XDA.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
ok so I am guessing it isnt that big a deal... what about themes? Should I wipe any data or anything before switching over?

No not a big deal at all running this rom for more than 2 days without a single reboot lockup IR forced close is a big deal to me

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey