Koush's 2.1 Rom

R

Roy Aguilera

Anyone else install the 2.1 milestone music app?
It has coverflow and works perfectly on this rom. You lose the tabs but get the coverflow.
;)

Last edited:

Dapke36

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
I like the tabs more, personally.

Although i'm using the "3" (cubed) music player, I find it superior to both.

Each to his own, of course.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Why is it that I always have to wipe in order to upgrade this rom and have run smooth. That's probably the worst part about this rom.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Idk. I might give it a a try and if I don't like it I can always revert back. I looked in the change log but I didn't see it listed.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
DA, seeing as I don't see 5.0.5.7 in rom manager i have a feeling you got your hands on another beta? or is this just common knowledge for what will be included in the next update? Ill probably wait till .7 comes out then to update it. i figure it will either be tonight or over the next day or 2. One thing i like about this rom is that if there is an Issue with the rom, Koush puts out a new update ASAP. the one thing that sucks is that there are way too many updates haha. everytime i check rom manager there is always somthing new. But then again updates are good and works out the kinks. I am wondering though that if Koush gets a 100% glitch/bug free rom out, will he stop with the updates or will he keep pushing out new, bigger, better? You have to respect sombody who devotes that much time to helping other people. I am assuming he isn't married because i would think his wife would have had his man-hood nailed to the wall at this point haha.

Dapke36

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
I upgraded to 5.0.5.6, and went back to 0.4 within 5 minutes. The small upgrades were not worth it to lose the 3D launcher. I as well will be waiting for 5.0.5.7.

Btw, the "Smoked Glass-esque" theme from ROM Manager is awesome.

bmderuosi

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
anyone have any problems with the speaker phone after upgrading the radio? I used it a few times and when I turned it on it sounded like some heavy feedback for lack of any better word... also had some people not be able to hear me when on speaker phone... I have always had some complaints about me sounding bad on the other end, should I try to get it replaced? I have had this phone since day 1, is it too late?

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Don't think your noise cancellation mic is working you may want to get it looked at never had an issue with feedback

Dapke36

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Me either. From my (admittedly informal) testing, it sounds fine. You may have to upgrade the radio again (flash back to an older rom, and apply a new one, I believe), or it could just be coincidence.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084