Koush's 2.1 Rom

R

Roy Aguilera

The helix 2 one goes into a forever FC.
Really, you are the first person to experience this. The one I posted no longer does that. Wonder Why you are getting fcs.
is there any way to return to the 4 row launcher on .7 rather than the 5 rows...it just looks too crowded for my taste

Not at the moment. He is adding that option though. He went with persians launcher 2 over ruqqqs helix one. Personally, I think helix is better.

jjenson

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Weird I posted that the one earlier in this thread does work. I downloaded the one from the market and that went into forever FC's.

R

Roy Aguilera

5.0.6 Should be out tonight.
You now have the option to use Launcher2 is 5 or 4 column via spare parts (Thanks Persian)
You also have the Neural Network Wallpaper and more options as far as background and led colors go. (Thanks Chris Soyars)
You also have a fixed MMS (Thanks Koush) Yep pictures and video now work.

Love how they don't stop working till they achieve perfection. No wonder someone stole their work. ;)

Shay D. Life

Android Advocate
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
5.0.6 Should be out tonight.
You now have the option to use Launcher2 is 5 or 4 column via spare parts (Thanks Persian)
You also have the Neural Network Wallpaper and more options as far as background and led colors go. (Thanks Chris Soyars)
You also have a fixed MMS (Thanks Koush) Yep pictures and video now work.

Love how they don't stop working till they achieve perfection. No wonder someone stole their work. ;)

OK, I'm lost now. Send me a message when it's released.:eek:

EDIT: Got the version numbers confused. Now I understand. :p

Last edited:

jjenson

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I am excited to get all the fixes. Just wondering I had this issue with another rom as well so I am guessing its phone related not rom but every so often my phone doesn't make or receive calls or sms text messages. Anyone else get this? If I reboot then it works perfectly again.

R

Roy Aguilera

Cyanogen had one too many beers and fell asleep on the couch watching lost. It will be out tonight.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance