New VZW Release Candidate ESE53 overclocked

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
how would you compare this to koush's 2.1 rom. better or worse?

i like it more just as stable so far without as many bugs. keyboard back-light works all the time. its quick and it doesn't have that annoying wifi bug im going to run it for a little longer to see how the stability is. browser is faster

quick question. does it have HQ defaulted youtube cause 5.5 didn't... Kinda annoying when you gotta go to setting every time I go into youtube to watch HQ.

yes it does just checked
love theirs no launcher+ and the droid livewallpaper is overated

Last edited:

geeanywhere

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
i like it more just as stable so far without as many bugs. keyboard back-light works all the time. its quick and it doesn't have that annoying wifi bug im going to run it for a little longer to see how the stability is. browser is faster

yes it does just checked
love theirs no launcher+ and the droid livewallpaper is overated

awesome bro. thanks for the info. Downloading now....

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
ok im actually thinking about installing this one because Koush's is nice but i liked droidmod better because it didnt seem to have as many issues (aside from koush's being a little faster). keep me posted on your impressions of it. or hell maybe ill just take a shot in the dark and give it a try.

if i do it today which recovery would i used, SPRecovery or Koush's? i would prefer SPR because seems alot smoother and functional but it doesnt really specify on droid forums

edit-- also another thing i like is the htc 2.1 keyboard works in landscape with this. i dont know this is new or not but it is def new to me haha. i forget, does it have multi-touch or not?

Last edited:

geeanywhere

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
ok im actually thinking about installing this one because Koush's is nice but i liked droidmod better because it didnt seem to have as many issues (aside from koush's being a little faster). keep me posted on your impressions of it. or hell maybe ill just take a shot in the dark and give it a try.

if i do it today which recovery would i used, SPRecovery or Koush's? i would prefer SPR because seems alot smoother and functional but it doesnt really specify on droid forums

edit-- also another thing i like is the htc 2.1 keyboard works in landscape with this. i dont know this is new or not but it is def new to me haha. i forget, does it have multi-touch or not?

I just used regular SPRecovery. simple and quick to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech