brick questioning

pops.comp

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
You know, you can try the way you suggested, and maybe just see if its possible to go to step 18 and just see if it gives you an option to go back to the stock ROM, idk if it will though..I haven't used DMUpdater for a couple months, and when I did use it, I had the full intention of loading the DM rom

abocornwall

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Because at step 18 all he says is now to go back to dmupdater and apply the rom so I figure I get to there and than just don't go back to the app

pops.comp

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
Step 18 is flashing the recovery image, which makes it so you can make it to SPRecovery, which I suppose would make it so you could use the nandroid backup, but I cant remember if it automatically brings the ROM menu up, and if it does, if you can just select the stock rom

abocornwall

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
That guide says now it will bring up a rom menu but I'm already on the original rom so why would I need to do that. To block ota updates?

pops.comp

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
if you restore with nandroid you'll still be rooted, just with the stock rom, thats why DMUpdater has the Stock rom, it takes it back to square 1, unrooted

abocornwall

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
You can't use nandroid until you root right my biggest fear is the rooting cuz if I brick my phone while its rooting then I'm totaly screwed is there any way to restore your phone in the normal recovery menu and wifi tethering works without a rom I watched a youtube video I posted the link to the app if you want it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan