The hottest custom roms

Rudolphe

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
After trolling these forums for a few days and checking out Alldroid, i'm completely lost as to which custom rom is best for me. I'm running smoke glass right now with the 2.0.1 launcher (2.1 kept causing my phone to reboot at random). I just wanna get some opinions on what my fellow Droid users think is the best custom rom and why.

YoungChrisG

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
The Koush-Cyanogen ROM is hands down the most stable and full featured ROM out there. His is also the only TRUE ROM as it was built entirely from source. The other ROMS from AllDroid are simply pieced together from OS's from different phones. That is why the 2.1 launcher was so buggy. It is completely stable in Koush's ROM. You should definitely look into flashing that one.

Flyguide83

Nov 16, 2009
www.northwestfrontier.com
I say Petes V.8 ESE53 as well.. Then theme as you see fit.
I have not used Koush-Cyanogen ROM yet because its a different process and im not sure I trust it yet... I want to wait for it to out there for a while first..
BTW, most custom roms dont use the 2.1 launcher because it bugs out from time to time.

R

Roy Aguilera

After trolling these forums for a few days and checking out Alldroid, i'm completely lost as to which custom rom is best for me. I'm running smoke glass right now with the 2.0.1 launcher (2.1 kept causing my phone to reboot at random). I just wanna get some opinions on what my fellow Droid users think is the best custom rom and why.

Use Ruqqqs Launcher2.;)
Pretty damn stable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol