I posted my question on MyDroidWorld under the ultimate droid section, but haven't received any ideas on this problem, so thought i'd try here. Got tired of waiting for Verizon/Motorola, so thought while we're waiting, i'd re-root and try this out. Whenever i go to install, in the basic Android Recovery Console (2e), i get an error that says Signature Verification Failed, Installation aborted. Am i doing something wrong, or do i need to have a different Recovery console to do this, or...? Just looking for some ideas on this.

Thank you for your help. Some great people here.
    03-21-2010 07:34 AM
    Which version of UltimateDroid? I've installed 7.8 and 8.0 using nandroid and had no issues. Also did you get the image directly from droidforums? I would say post your setup and steps you took so that people can help.
    03-25-2010 10:32 AM
    Sounds like you still have the stock recovery img you need to flash a custom one check the faq theirs a full write up their
    03-25-2010 02:13 PM
    I posted my question on MyDroidWorld under the ultimate droid section, but haven't received any ideas on this problem, so thought i'd try here. Got tired of waiting for Verizon/Motorola, so thought while we're waiting, i'd re-root and try this out. Whenever i go to install, in the basic Android Recovery Console (2e), i get an error that says Signature Verification Failed, Installation aborted. Am i doing something wrong, or do i need to have a different Recovery console to do this, or...? Just looking for some ideas on this.

Thank you for your help. Some great people here.
    For a quick reference, download DM Manager from the app market. It will root and install SPRecovery for you.
    03-25-2010 02:47 PM
    ROM manager will work to and you can download Ultimate droid right in the manager and flash your recovery.
    03-25-2010 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD