04-28-2010 04:00 PM
67 123
tools
    doe anyone know why when i try to remove an app or a feature with the custom scripts in terminal emulator, i get the following message:

mount: permission denied (are you root?)

it's telling me it can't access files i'm requesting to delete because i'm not rooted i guess. of course i'm rooted if i'm running JRummy v.6

any ideas?
    04-20-2010 03:09 PM
    Are guys noticing that the bottom of the setcpu widget is cut off. Idk why but mine is.
    Was it on the bottom of the screen? because I just noticed my pure calendar is getting cut off when on the bottom of the screen
    04-20-2010 03:10 PM
    doe anyone know why when i try to remove an app or a feature with the custom scripts in terminal emulator, i get the following message:

mount: permission denied (are you root?)

it's telling me it can't access files i'm requesting to delete because i'm not rooted i guess. of course i'm rooted if i'm running JRummy v.6

any ideas?
    Have you downloaded and extracted the goodies?

I had some issues with the instructions on the thread on how to use scripts.

Once you have the goodies folder on the root of your sd card open the terminal emulator.
    Type su and press enter
    on the next line type the name of the script (ie: rmfacebook) and press enter

I had the problem because on the thread for this ROM it shows a dash in front of everything like -rmfacebook.

Hope this helps
    04-20-2010 03:22 PM
    Nope. Its on the top. I can't figure out why it is doing it either. I wiped and reinstalled but still cuts the bottom off. I'm thinking it could be an issue with the cyan version. Once he released the red version then I will try that one and see if it works. Time will tell haha. That seems to be my quote lately. One thing that I would love to be implemented in this rom would be scrollable Widgets but that's probably something cyanogen would have implement.
    04-20-2010 03:27 PM
    Have you downloaded and extracted the goodies?

I had some issues with the instructions on the thread on how to use scripts.

Once you have the goodies folder on the root of your sd card open the terminal emulator.
    Type su and press enter
    on the next line type the name of the script (ie: rmfacebook) and press enter

I had the problem because on the thread for this ROM it shows a dash in front of everything like -rmfacebook.

Hope this helps
    i need to have the goodies folder installed to run the preinstalled scripts? what is su? i've never used the terminal or adb (sp?) before, so i'm new to issuing commands on the droid.
    04-20-2010 03:31 PM
    One thing that I would love to be implemented in this rom would be scrollable Widgets but that's probably something cyanogen would have implement.
    That is one of the biggest reason why I want the Desire rom is for the scrollable widgets.
    04-20-2010 03:51 PM
    their so nice i miss them every time i flash a different rom
    04-20-2010 04:27 PM
    i dont know what is worse, to not have ever experienced them but really really want them or to have experienced them but not on a fully functional/stable rom haha. 1 question though (before this gets completely off topic), how is the over stability of the widgets in the desire rom. i know you have mentioned the weather animation widgets have some issues but what about all of the other widgets that come with it. are they exactly the same as the desire/incredible or are they adaptions of them where they aren't 100% exact?
    04-20-2010 04:42 PM
    for the most part they all work footprints wont take pics but they work and i love them. now back on topic
    04-20-2010 05:17 PM
    i need to have the goodies folder installed to run the preinstalled scripts? what is su? i've never used the terminal or adb (sp?) before, so i'm new to issuing commands on the droid.
    See you can download the goodies from here. Extract the file to your SD Card. Terminal Emulator comes pre installed. SU if i'm not mistaken just gives you superuser permission. Once you do that its very easy to run the scripts.
    su <ENTER>
    "name of script" <Enter>
    If you have multiple scripts just keep entering in the script name. Once you are done just close the TermEmu
    04-20-2010 05:22 PM
    The red version is now on Rom Manager and looks pretty sweet
    04-21-2010 01:00 PM
    i extracted the goodies file to my sd card and ran the terminal emulator with the su permission, and got no file or directory..permission denied..are u root? along with credit to starscream...any ideas what i did wrong
    04-21-2010 02:08 PM
    That is the same message I get but didn't try to fix since there was nothing in the goodie file I wanted. You might want to ask this question here (4-21) Jrummy&#39;s Remix V0.7 - Cyanmod 5.0.6.2 **5 Theme Choices** - CyanogenMod Forum
    04-21-2010 02:58 PM
    The red version is now on Rom Manager and looks pretty sweet

Love the new boot animation. trying it out now.
    04-21-2010 03:06 PM
    I just updated to v.7 and didn't see a new boot animation.
    04-21-2010 03:26 PM
    Which version did you download? It might only be the red one.

I'm gonna charge my phone to get it up to full and then ill try it.

Oh and I wouldn't worry about the goodies. Not really worth it. I checked out a frwvof them bandit didn't add anything amazing vjust free apps that you can download from the market and edited live wallpapers.
    04-21-2010 03:34 PM
    i use the stock version. i dont really have any interest in the colored ones. maybe i'll change my mind if i see pictures of the different versions. i would love to see pics of RED.

I haven't really had a use for the goodies either. i have no interest in live wallpapers. even the stock ones that come with 2.1, not a huge fan. I could have done without all the live wallpaper hype, as i see it as a pointless system hog/battery waste and don't even use it.
    04-21-2010 03:38 PM
    weirrrddddd ^

The theme is nice but I am just not a fan of the mostly one color icons red tint, blue, cyan whatever lol but its not a bad theme.
    04-21-2010 04:00 PM
    what's weird?

I dont know if i would like a single colored theme. thats why i picked stock, black and gray are the best looking imo anyway.
    04-21-2010 04:16 PM
    I meant to post weird under the person who said they didnt see the custom boot image.

I agree with you, I dont like the single colored themes. The icons are too much. I want normal icons with the smoked glass look, maybe have that stuff slightly tinted or the time and stuff but not all the icons.
    04-22-2010 03:03 AM
    Here are some pic's from the red version

04-22-2010 09:15 AM
    those pics are pretty cool. i still think i prefer the stock theme though.
    04-22-2010 09:18 AM
    i have the red rom running on my phone and think its one of the best roms out there...i have played around with the goodies a bit, nothing really interest me in it but good to have the option..
    04-22-2010 09:33 AM
    Here is the green version which uses many more colors then just green.

04-22-2010 04:04 PM
    Here is the green version which uses many more colors then just green.

Curious - why is the time on the notification bar different than your clock widget?
    04-23-2010 08:40 AM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD