Results for "moto x force could be verizon exclusive us droid turbo 2v" | Android Central

According to a new leak, it appears as though the Moto X Force may be making its way to the US as a Verizon exclusive. The Force, which carries a code name of Bounce, is said to be the Droid Turbo 2. Previously, a listing from Costco revealed the Turbo 2, but at the time there was no additional information available.
    09-10-2015 03:24 PM
    I would have liked to see a bigger battery, but otherwise this phone looks awesome. Finally got rid of the capacitative buttons!
    09-10-2015 08:38 PM
    The battery is a reason why a lot of people bought the Turbo. Hopefully, the battery/optimization in the Turbo 2 is not disappointing.

I, personally, would like to see an IP certification similar to the G. That would make a lot of sense considering how the Tubo is marketed. Probably wishful thinking.
    09-14-2015 08:49 AM
    Well all the motorola phones have the nano coating that aids in spill and light moisture. It doesnt make it waterproof, but it puts it a big step ahead of most competition.

I like the looks, but i am not a fan of on screen buttons, im probably the guy who doesnt mind the old style.

Ill be curious to learn more about the processor, but it would take a lot for it to be worth getting rid of my turbo.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-16-2015 05:18 PM
    The only reason I bought the Turbo or Maxx line is for its battery life. If its similar to other brands there is less incentive to stick with it unless you prefer the OS. Which I do, but I may compromise for a bigger display if battery isn't superior.
    09-23-2015 02:23 PM
    http://phandroid.com/2015/09/23/excl...e-launch-date/

We’re now hearing the Droid Turbo 2’s “unbreakable” display will somehow be reinforced with metal edges to help make it tougher. We’re not entirely sure what that means as just about any phone these days has a metal border surrounding the display, although many — like the Moto X Pure Edition — has a tiny plastic border surrounding the display. Apparently the combination of the Droid Turbo 2’s metal frame — which we saw leaked with wireless charging capabilities back in June — and POLED display will ensure the display wont crack when dropped, thus, shatterproof.
    I hope the name isn't "DROID TURBO 2". I'd rather they not number it and use something other than TURBO.
    09-28-2015 02:53 PM