DROID TURBO 2 Specs

Davidoo

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I love my Turbo 1 but was interested in hearing about the details of the 2 because of my addiction to having the next best thing.......but never again will I buy a new device right at the time the newest OS will start coming out on other devices then have to wait 9 months to get it on my high priced flagship device like we did with the Turbo 1.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I love my Turbo 1 but was interested in hearing about the details of the 2 because of my addiction to having the next best thing.......but never again will I buy a new device right at the time the newest OS will start coming out on other devices then have to wait 9 months to get it on my high priced flagship device like we did with the Turbo 1.
Can't blame you. Hopefully it will get it soon and then you can the device to your radar afterwards.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I dont mind it being on 5.1.1, sure i would like 6.0 in the future but its not a have too. I would rather it be on 5.1.1 for 6 months and let any bugs get worked out of 6.0.

People kept complaining about how long the turbo took to get lollipop, yet they didnt see if they had rushed 5.0 we would have had problems, and waiting for 5.1 actually benefited us.. but a lot of people were to impatient to see that.

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!