If you go to Verizon's website and do a search for "Droid Turbo 2" it brings up a few accessories for the phone. Covers and a flexible glass screen protector. There is a life proof case and an otter box also.

Search Results for droid turbo 2
    10-28-2015 06:37 AM
    Kinda cool, but if I get this phone, I expect to leave it naked. I left my first 2 smartphones naked without breaking a screen, and only a couple very minor scratches/scuffs. My current one (Droid Maxx) has a TPU case on it out of concern for the edge-to-edge glass making it more prone to breakage, but with the Turbo2 having the "shatterproof" screen, I'll trust the combination of the engineer's efforts and my own carefulness to mean I don't need the extra bulk of a case.

I don't hold it against anyone who wants to keep their phone absolutely pristine, though. We all have our preferences, and that's ok.
    dmark44 likes this.
    10-28-2015 01:12 PM
    I am hoping to leave this phone naked. Im getting the standard black back that looks grippy.

I learned my lesson w ballistic nylon last year when i got it and figured out it was way to slippery!

I am hoping maybe to get by w out one this time, and if i have to get one it will be a slim one lol

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!
    10-28-2015 01:43 PM
    I agree... One of the key features of this phone is that it was designed to be case-less. Like you said, if you want it fully pristine for resale value, then by all means slap a case on it. The only accessory I ordered for it was the 3-pack of screen protectors just to protect the screen from key/coin scratches in my pocket.
    10-28-2015 01:46 PM
    I would get the case and holster, because I keep the phone on my belt.
    10-28-2015 04:41 PM
    I always have used screen protectors, but figured the user replaceable layer basically served the same purpose.

I wonder what the price and availability of the replacement lenses will be.
    10-28-2015 10:52 PM
    I always have used screen protectors, but figured the user replaceable layer basically served the same purpose.

I wonder what the price and availability of the replacement lenses will be.
    I know this sounds stupid, but are tempered glass screen protectors available for this phone?
    10-29-2015 12:48 AM
    I know this sounds stupid, but are tempered glass screen protectors available for this phone?
    I think so! Just go ahead and throw 2 of them on there and your finger will be a good 1/2inch above the actual display when you press the screen!
    10-29-2015 01:29 AM