"I've ordered my DROID TURBO 2" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

bpe4

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
This phone is a beast. Adds nearly everything I wished the Moto X Pure Edition would have. I still would have liked a fingerprint scanner and USB-C, but it's certainly not a deal breaker.

Ordered mine... unfortunately, won't get here for 7-10 days.

Attachments

• d2.png
    d2.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 397
  • Employee-Edition.png
    Employee-Edition.png
    47.2 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:

vzwdj

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Mine is ordered - arriving tomorrow

Does the employee edition come with any extras like the original droid did?

bpe4

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site

Nothing was mentioned on the order confirmation. Just the basic stuff you get in the box (25w charger, paperwork, sim, etc...)

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

I was about to be mad with jealousy before I saw you were a VZW employee. I'm such a tool! Ha, can't wait to hear your thoughts on it when it arrives!

NickB2005

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site

Can you confirm the deal on the trade-in? Is it $300 guaranteed for a very limited time or is it up to $300?

bpe4

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site

Unfortunately, I don't work in the stores. It'd be best to talk to a CSR or Sales Rep.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Can you confirm the deal on the trade-in? Is it $300 guaranteed for a very limited time or is it up to $300?

Everywhere I've seen it, they've said "up to". They said it that way at the launch event.

hockey9592

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

This is no joke. I ordered the Galaxy Tab S2 and it did not have a vibration motor so I returned it.

What phone from the last decade doesn't vibrate? I know some smartwatches don't, but I haven't heard of any phones that don't...

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

This phone is a beast. Adds nearly everything I wished the Moto X Pure Edition would have. I still would have liked a fingerprint scanner and USB-C, but it's certainly not a deal breaker.

View attachment 203378

Is there absolutely no way for consumers to by the employee edition? I absolutely love the colors on that phone. It matches the leather interior of my car exactly.(black leather with red edges)

VagrantSaint

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

Is there absolutely no way for consumers to by the employee edition? I absolutely love the colors on that phone. It matches the leather interior of my car exactly.(black leather with red edges)

First. World. Problems.

Posted via the Android Central App

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

I checked out four different Droid Turbo 2s today. All of them on maximum brightness had dark, dingy screens compared to my Pure looking at settings screens. In contrast, the Droid Maxx 2 was actually whiter and brighter on maximum brightness than the Pure on those settings screens. Now my Pure does have a tempured glass screen protector.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Stickied and turned into the ordering and shipping thread.

elvee68

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site

Verizon only has the 32GB option. Where is the 64 GB option? Through Moto Maker, I can get the 64 GB Version but I can only checkout with full payment or through Moto credit. Where is the $30 a month option with Verizon?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670