"I've ordered my DROID TURBO 2" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

dblackw2

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I am posting this in case anyone else has issues:

I ordered my Turbo 2 phones through Verizon and using Design By You feature on 10/29. Selected Next Day Shipping (was refunded). And just yesterday I got an email from Motorola stating that my expected delivery date is 11/20. Has anyone else had this long of a delivery timeframe?

I do want to say that this was after multiple calls to Verizon and Motorola as no one had a clue as to why my order had not shipped to begin with. Finally someone told me about the factory in China and shipping straight from Motorola.

atari52oo

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Mine is ordered - arriving tomorrow

Update:
Ordered on 10/31 and status finally went to "Order Complete" this morning.. Still waiting to get a tracking number and see status change to "in transit"

Finally went to "In Transit" this morning and I got my tracking number. Mine is still in "LANTAU ISLAND HK" with a scheduled delivery delivery date of 11/10.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site

Finally went to "In Transit" this morning and I got my tracking number. Mine is still in "LANTAU ISLAND HK" with a scheduled delivery delivery date of 11/10.
Ordered mine on the 31st and it still listed as being built. They must be being quite meticulous with all of those little parts and pieces.

RichardJTesla

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site

Everywhere I've seen it, they've said "up to". They said it that way at the launch event.

The up to works like this.

$300 for new lines of service for trade in.

$200 for a renewel (or more if your phone is worth more than that.)

Note your phone can have a cracked screen and get full value as long as the screen turns on.

qonic

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
As with mine also comes monday whoopie how can Verizon say 2 day shipping when it's coming from other side of the world .

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
As with mine also comes monday whoopie how can Verizon say 2 day shipping when it's coming from other side of the world .

You'll be surprised. It'll be in Memphis probably tonight or tomorrow and you'll have it the 10th. Mine was shipped 10/6 and is currently in Memphis - arrived last night at 11:40pm.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: I ordered mine

I saw all the back options in the store display. The grey nylon looks sharp! Actually, I really like all of the nylon colors.

abwchris

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I am posting this in case anyone else has issues:

I ordered my Turbo 2 phones through Verizon and using Design By You feature on 10/29. Selected Next Day Shipping (was refunded). And just yesterday I got an email from Motorola stating that my expected delivery date is 11/20. Has anyone else had this long of a delivery timeframe?

I do want to say that this was after multiple calls to Verizon and Motorola as no one had a clue as to why my order had not shipped to begin with. Finally someone told me about the factory in China and shipping straight from Motorola.

Same thing happened to me. 6 plus hours on the phone. Verizon reps told me Fedex lost the shipment, then they gave me a fake tracking number, then Motorola said they'd send me an update and never did. Finally I got Verizon to refund me my money and cancel the order. Most frustrating experience I've ever had ordering a phone.

Tonya Pinette

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
So as I had said I ordered my droid turbo 2 on 10/29 with a white frame/face and purple soft touch back. Got an email telling my the estimated delivery was 10/29. They shipped my paperwork and phone has been saying that its in process and estimated delivery is 10/29.I called Verizon this morning and they told me they do not see a reason for this long of a delay in my order, have me my order number and told me to call Motorola. I called them and gave them the info I was given, turns out I didn't have an actual order number for Motorola because my order hasn't gone through. My order hasn't gone through because of a shortage in the white/silver face/frame. So I went back on the Moto maker site and made the same phone, added it to cart and now the estimated delivery date is 11/24. At least I know what the issue is however I did make an account on Motorola for updates a few days before the phone came out, pretty sure this type of info counts as an update. Would have been nice to be notified of this issue.

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Ordered a 64 Gb T2 via Designed by You on the 6th, with an estimated delivery date of the 13th. I got it today. Successfully kept my UDP by transferring the upgrade to a TDP and activating the new phone there. Avoided the $20/month extra UPD charge starting on the 15th, saving myself $114 over the 2 year contract.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel