Droid Seeker Tumblr Challenge

crazyralph90

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Motorola and Verizon are giving out 200 Turbo 2 phones today. I dunno if its worth trying to play the game because you can only do one person at the time to try to find the droid in a city, and the wait times are crazy. I been stuck at approximately 52 minutes for like 2 hours. Good luck to anybody else though!

Link
#WhyNotWednesday

crazyralph90

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Well looks like towards the end of tonight they fixed a lot of the bugs, I was able to try about 5 to 6 times due to nobody really in line. No such luck though, it looks like its a big image of a city and you just are zooming into to different parts of this jumbled city looking black and white image.

jeremy81

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I waited around until it started and got immediately in line to #200 with 197 phones left and moved up very quickly. I found the phone the first time I played with about 20 seconds remaining but had issues with the website after clicking on it. Thankfully when I logged back in it said I had won. I still had to contact Verizon to confirm everything. I had to fill out a tax form and email it back and I received a code back to order it through motomaker this morning.

cbironman24

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I waited around until it started and got immediately in line to #200 with 197 phones left and moved up very quickly. I found the phone the first time I played with about 20 seconds remaining but had issues with the website after clicking on it. Thankfully when I logged back in it said I had won. I still had to contact Verizon to confirm everything. I had to fill out a tax form and email it back and I received a code back to order it through motomaker this morning.

Cool, good to know it actually worked. I tried logging in right at 12 when it started and I got an msg saying all the phones were found., then I saw this post a little while later and tried again. I got into line with over 800 people in front of me with a 9 hour wait. My computer said that for about two hours then it said there was an error and I had to get back in line. ;(

Congrats on the phone!!

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Congrats!