Let's discuss the Verizon logo on the front of the DROID TURBO 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicanMedic78

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
As for the Moto X Force, it might complicate manufacturing if they now have to redesign it back to the original way it was intended (one bar on top, one on the bottom). Either way, these design decisions become quite easy to see.

But people shouldn't misinterpret. nothing is being forced or insisted by anyone here. I merely brought up a point that the design language was altered to satisfy a logo. I disapprove, doesn't mean you have to

Last edited:

RicanMedic78

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
That's a clean look...
c5e5553a23d00f25d1a6a666c34cd623.jpg

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
For the life of me I will never understand why so many people get so insanely worked up everytime they come out with a new phone and put a logo on it. People say they aren't going to buy the phone because of the logo. Its garish. It ruins the phone. How could they think to make the phone so hideously ugly by putting that little check mark on there? Are you all (everyone who complains about the logo) serious??? Last year you all complained because they put a Verizon logo on the back of the phone. I've had the phone since the day it came out and I pretty much have no clue that my phone has a Verizon logo on it. I just don't get how you are all so put off by a small logo on a phone exclusive to the company you are paying money to every month and who you are buying the phone from. :confused:

Ok, rant over.

Last edited:

jmanches4286

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
Yeah! I was going to buy a Bugatti but couldn't handle the logo so now I walk everywhere, barefoot....naked to avoid all logos

Posted via Android Central App

RicanMedic78

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
For the life of me I will never understand why so many people get so insanely worked up everytime they come out with a new phone and put a logo on it. People say they aren't going to buy the phone because of the logo. Its garish. It ruins the phone. How could they think to make the phone so hideously ugly by putting that little check mark on there? Are you all (everyone who complains about the logo) serious??? Last year you all complained because they put a Verizon logo on the back of the phone. I've had the phone since the day it came out and I pretty much have no clue that my phone has a Verizon logo on it. I just don't get how you are all so put off by a small logo on a phone exclusive to the company you are paying money to every money and who you are buying the phone from. :confused:

Ok, rant over.

I love how you rant and repeat "you all" when it was just me who brought up a point about my own taste. Such passion! One would hope that you put that much effort into other areas of life and get positive results

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I love how you vent and repeat "you all" when it was just me who brought up a point about my own taste. Such passion! One would hope that you put that much effort into other areas of life and get positive results

No, its not just you. I read these sorts of comments everywhere every year about every phone they put out a logo on. I was going to start a thread on my own just for the point of asking why everyone makes such a big deal of the darn logo and then I saw your thread. It really wasn't just directed at just you. My rant just happened to end up in your thread. :)

RicanMedic78

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
No, its not just you. I read these sorts of comments everywhere every year about every phone they put out a logo on. I was going to start a thread on my own just for the point of asking why everyone makes such a big deal of the darn logo and then I saw your thread. It really wasn't just directed at just you. My rant just happened to end up in your thread. :)

No worries.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
It's ugly, but not even close to a deal-breaker.

There's the Moto X Force as well if you don't want Verizon's tramp stamp. May not work on Verizon, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.