Moto Maker Options for the DROID TURBO 2

cbironman24

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I like the look of the leather back with metallic orange accent.
But of course the one I like is out of stock...... how could the orange be out of stock already..... :(

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Metallic Orange out of stock already?

I don't think they stocked up good enough, or many more people like that one more than they originally thought.

cbironman24

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site

I do like the look of the red accent also, but I'm not to fond of the red line you get around the circle widget. I wonder if that is something that can be changed in the settings for the widget. It seems that it changes with the accents?

Anyone know if there is a setting to change the circle widget color line?

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

Press the color and you should have a menu pop up to change the accent color. I have the widget ported to the Pure but I think it should be the same.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site

I wish they offered the metallic orange for the X Pure. I hope it is back in stock soon. I think it looks good with the blue or bronze nylon.

Ari Mont

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
MotoMaker option out of stock?

I tried to upgrade my phone to get the customizable Turbo 2 but the Verizon Website and customer support are already out of stock.

It's the first day. How can it already be out of stock? Is Motorola this ill prepared for people actually wanting their phone

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: MotoMaker option out of stock?

Merged a couple of threads and turned this into the thread to discuss the Moto Maker options.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I tried to upgrade my phone to get the customizable Turbo 2 but the Verizon Website and customer support are already out of stock.

It's the first day. How can it already be out of stock? Is Motorola this ill prepared for people actually wanting their phone

Check a physical store - I stopped in at one and they had 3 on display and some 32gb in stock.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I'll just throw out there - I was a little sad they didn't have the wood options for the Turbo2. Or a nice green color option.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site

I do like the look of the red accent also, but I'm not to fond of the red line you get around the circle widget. I wonder if that is something that can be changed in the settings for the widget. It seems that it changes with the accents?

Anyone know if there is a setting to change the circle widget color line?
Played with it in store. That circle outline is the battery 🔋 status indicator and you can set the color between approximately 6 or 7 choices.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site

Press the color and you should have a menu pop up to change the accent color. I have the widget ported to the Pure but I think it should be the same.
How did you port it over? Is the file available on the web or did you copy it from your own device?

wtdv

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I'll just throw out there - I was a little sad they didn't have the wood options for the Turbo2. Or a nice green color option.
I agree!!
Part of my anticipation for the T2 was getting it with a wood back. And any of the 3 back materials in green would have been nice too.

But I still love having the choice to pick something unique for no additional $$.

anon(5002059)

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
blackballisticwred.JPG just got notified mine is being assembled. hopefully that means it will be delivered soon. I went black w/black ballistic and red accents. 32 gig.

Zcrum3

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
Motorola is really messing up on this one. It nearing a month since the release of the droid turbo 2 and guess what still no orange accent. Really thinking I'm just going to get another phone. Motorola is really making me made with this orange accent!

Toes Up

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Motorola is really messing up on this one. It nearing a month since the release of the droid turbo 2 and guess what still no orange accent. Really thinking I'm just going to get another phone. Motorola is really making me made with this orange accent!

I hear you. I wanted the orange accent too, but since I am impatient I went with a different color. Ordered on the 6th and had it on the 12th. No worries........ By the way, if you are going with the 64 GB, you can always change colors later.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, i agree that is annoying that it was instantly listed as sold out. I held off getting the Turbo 2 thinking maybe it would come back in a week.

I planned to get Moto X Pure and a Turbo 2 to try out at the same time then return one. Well I ordered the MXPE once I realized the orange accent I wanted was out of stock.

Long story short, I waited too long and realized couldn't get a custom Turbo in time before the MXPE would have to be sent back.

So if they had that color are the beginning, I might be a Turbo owner rather than a Pure owner. Either way, they're both great devices!

cbironman24

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site

If you build a phone now with the orange accent it says "Delayed shipping. Estimated delivery December 4, 2015"
Last week when I checked it just said "out of stock"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc