DROID TURBO 2: Share Your Moto Maker Design

dupokey

May 16, 2010
Visit site
By the time I tried to order my custom one, this morning, they were out of stock. I had to settle for a black standard one. Still looks cool though.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
If I was in the market, I'd get this combination:

r0YA4avh.jpg

Posted via the Android Central App

rinconmike

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I did:

Model - 64 GB Storage with a design refresh
Front & Frame - Black & Dark Gray Metal
Back - Black Soft grip
Accent - Metallic Red
Greeting - Hi Mike
Engraving - N/A

I keep in a Otterbox Defender so the back and colors were not a big deal. I did go with the soft grip since on my turbo I thought the nylon was slippery (If I ever choose to use out of the box).

I selected a greeting since it was an option. Although it will rarely be seen.

If a non designer 64GB was available, I would have went for that.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
If it were in stock, I would choose the blue ballistic nylon with orange accents:

uploadfromtaptalk1446208772317.jpg

Liking that wallpaper too.

Last edited:

CharlieL3

Banned
Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
Model - 64 GB Storage with a design refresh
Front & Frame - Black & Dark Gray Metal
Back - Oxford Blue Ballistic Nylon
Accent - Metallic Royal Blue
Greeting - Hello, Chuck!
Engraving - N/A

MrBisco

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I went with the former. Won mine through Verizon's insane contest. I went with the lighter leather because I want to see it darken over time and show some wear. I figure, if I'm getting the leather, I'm committing to everything that comes with having a leather back, and I want to show that off as much as possible. I love how the champagne metal highlights the leather color.

Screen Shot 2015-10-29 at 7.09.17 PM.png

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I went with the former. Won mine through Verizon's insane contest. I went with the lighter leather because I want to see it darken over time and show some wear. I figure, if I'm getting the leather, I'm committing to everything that comes with having a leather back, and I want to show that off as much as possible. I love how the champagne metal highlights the leather color.

View attachment 203845
I am very jealous! Wish the contest started in the evening when I wasn't at work!

Jasonmadewell

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
I was lucky enough to win a DROID TURBO 2 from Verizon on the #whynotwednesday contest..
Went with
Front Black&Dark gray metal
Accent Metallic Royal blue
Back Oxford blue Ballistic Nylon (but I did not notice any other back options besides the leather until today, They were under the leather,I would have definitely chose Black Nylon instead,they just gave me the Oxford on their own)
Greeting, Hello Jason.....I called Motorola to talk about possibly changing things( it was too late) But was told I to call them back and give them the reference number they gave and I would get an E-mail with a code to recustomize and a prepaid shipping label.Have 14 days to send back and they will make me a new phone with the new options I select free of charge..Will take 4/5 biz days once they receive the phone

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
View attachment 203843

This is mine. I wanted a good clean look with some blue and gray (slate) and a white front. Just wish it wasn't tattooed with Verizon's ***** mark

I like this look. I ordered the stock all white one, but part of me wishes I'd customized one like this instead. I wonder if the white rear will get dirty over time. Mine will here here Monday. I suppose I could eat the $35 restocking fee even though I'd return it without even opening it to order the one I want. I just have to wait another week to get it. Seems like they could waive the fee for returning a truly brand new phone.