Speaker is better this year!

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Yes I know it's still not stereo, but it is much clearer than last year's turbo the ring tones are nice and loud. And if I want to listen to music while I get ready for work I can hear it just fine.

As long as you don't try to compare it to the phones with stereo speakers it really is not bad.

Posted via the Android Central App

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes I know it's still not stereo, but it is much clearer than last year's turbo the ring tones are nice and loud. And if I want to listen to music while I get ready for work I can hear it just fine.

As long as you don't try to compare it to the phones with stereo speakers it really is not bad.

How is the vibrate mode compared to the T1? I thought the T1 could have been stronger.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
To be honest I really haven't tried it much. I usually disable vibrate. When we first turn the phone on to activate it the vibration was okay but I haven't spent time messing with it.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Agreed, tested my sisters new Turbo 2. The speaker is clearer with no distortion at high volumes. The original Turbo had issues with many pitches.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I think calls sound better, and with the speaker back in the center as compared to being off to the right side year, you can hold the phone normal again lol.

I still think it sounds better with the sounds effects turned off.

Moto Droid Turbo 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton