Cases for the DROID TURBO 2?

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Any good grippy cases yet? I'm waiting for the Speck CandyShell grip.

Posted via the Android Central App

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Re: Turbo 2 Cases

I tried the Tech 21 on the T1. It felt kind of better, but still not real grippy. I really need a rubbery feel, or the rubber ribs (that just doesn't sound right) of the Speck Grip. - super holdability from any angle

anon(5002059)

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site

Interesting. I don't see it on their website. Is it grippy? If so it might hold me over until the CandyShell Grip

not grippy. waiting on candyshell too. i like the quality of protection and fit Speck provides. bought at Verizon.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
The tech 21 case isnt too bad IF you clean it every day, which most people don't want to have to do.

I got it because the tech 21 case makes the buttons a lot harder to push, which i wanted. The first case mate case i got allowed the buttons to be pushed too easily so i traded.

Ill see what the candy shell cases look like when they come out. Have one for my turbo 1 and my note 5. While they aren't pretty the offer the best grip of a slim case i have found.

Moto Droid Turbo 2

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

I tried the Tech 21 on the T1. It felt kind of better, but still not real grippy. I really need a rubbery feel, or the rubber ribs (that just doesn't sound right) of the Speck Grip. - super holdability from any angle

The back is pretty grippy imo. I can hold it close to vertical and still have grip.

uploadfromtaptalk1446659473318.jpg

tlacour

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

DROID_TURBO2_ASH_PT02-2.jpg

Just ordered the UAG for the T2. I've really been happy with other cases I've gotten from them.

tlacour

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Don't have it in hand yet, but my experience with other cases they make has been they are above average grip. Not as good as the CandyShell, but pretty close. I'll report back when it is delivered.

perezs07

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
I like using cases too but if I bought this phone I wouldn't use one. Isn't backed with free replacement anyways from Motorola?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I like using cases too but if I bought this phone I wouldn't use one. Isn't backed with free replacement anyways from Motorola?
Only the screen is guaranteed against shattering. The phone can still dent and get scratched,including the screen which won't be covered

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site

I don't think the problem people have is that it might break, it's that they like the convenience and better handling of a phone with a case, as this one appears, as others, to be slippery.

perezs07

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
I held one for like 5 minutes at verizon and loved the grip and the way it curved into my hands. But I ended up taking home the lg v10. Anyone with the droid t2,can you chime in with the grip after a couple of days of use?

elvee68

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
After two whole days with the T2. I definitely need a case. I have the Ballistic Nylon and to be honest it is slippery. Not so much the back but the sides make this phone like butter in the hands. I at least need a case for work as my job is outdoors all day.

I think I will go with the Incipio DualPro case all black.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance