What you NOT like about your DROID TURBO 2?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
What you NOT like about your DROID TURBO 2?

Owners only please.

lou61166#CB

Banned
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
No led light for notifications no restart option ,no default full screen calander widget,no image stabilization on camera but overall these are minor and the real judge of this phone will come after the first update especially to marshmallow so far 2 Verizon phones I have had got screwed after Android OS updates

dupokey

May 16, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I haven't liked so far is that it is fairly slippery. I ended up ordering a thin clear tpu case to give me some better grip.

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I've also noticed this year's soft grip is very slippery, compared to last year's which was grippy. This year's nylon feels far more grippy, where it was super slick last year.

Seems they have reversed this year.

bdrG19mm

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
Actually I've come to like the size. But it doesn't seem as responsive to video games as the DT1. I wonder if its because it has so many layers of screen?

Last edited:

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
While back is slick, the main reason i went to a case was because the part that was to slippery was the sides.

As far as no notification light, welcome to the world of moto display, a lot of people love it when they get used to it.

No real downsides for me as far as the phone goes. I do miss my full page samsung calendar widget, but ive got used to using the month widget app.

Only thing that gets me is the phone looks like it should be stereo but it isn't...

Moto Droid Turbo 2

ninjasenses

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Still getting used to no notification light, all the bloatware I had to remove, phone weight is kinda heavy, when I remove the Google search from the top of my home screens the widgets and icons don't shift up. Does anyone know how to change that?

Posted via the Android Central App

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
The fact that this thing is so locked down.
Bootloader will probably never get unlocked and root may never come. I could live with the above because of the battery. It's awesome!
Instead of living in anguish, the girlfriend will get this and a 6p is on the way. 👍

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I hated the lack of notification light on my Turbo1 for about 2 days. Now its my favorite feature. I can't imagine not having it. So much better than just a blinking light.

ninjasenses

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know what the contact icon in the upper right hand corner is when you pull down the notification bar? Mine just says contact does not exist whenever I click it

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know what the contact icon in the upper right hand corner is when you pull down the notification bar? Mine just says contact does not exist whenever I click it

Once you sign into google plus or one of the other Google apps your profile pick will be put there, or you can choose one from your photos.

Doing that also puts your photo on the message app in the blank box.

Moto Droid Turbo 2

elvee68

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I am really missing the IR blaster on the M8. Used it all the time with Anymote. This so far is what I not like about the T2.